Holdanna

Problems uploading Documents in CEAC

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Please!

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've shrunk the damn documents. I've renamed them something obvious. I upload and I get the error. Then it logs me out!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Questions:

Do I have to pay both fees before I can start uploading? I paid AOS first-thought I'd start on that one.

Do I have to do it in this order?

1-Pay Fees

2-Complete IV Form 260

3-Submit Required and Civil Documents

Any help would be appreciated :(

I'm trying to upload the remaining civil documents for ds-260 but something must be wrong with the website - it looses connection while uploading them. I've already uploaded some over the weekend and didn't have this issue, maybe we should wait a bit and try again.

I've done it in order you specified - paid fees first, when fees were processed it lets you submit ds-260 and civil docs, but I think they are experiencing problems with the website. Also, while filling out ds-260 it logged me out many times. Just try to save sections as soon as you fill them, so you don't loose the information you entered.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok because I didn't do it in those steps. I paid the AOS fees only and tried to upload the documents and it kept giving me error messages and kicked me out. So then I thought I would pay the IV fee also and try again. It'll take a few days to process. So I was just wondering if that's the reason it wouldn't let me upload-that I didn't do it in those steps or that both fees were not paid before I tried uploading.

Would you mind staying in touch and letting me know when you are able to upload? I'd like to know if it's the system or me with the problem...

Thanks

Anna

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Its the website it does this sometimes. It happened to me multiple times just try again tomorrow if you can, it usually gets better within 24 hours.

Also no you don't have to do it in a certain order. I did my DS-260 and Civil Documents before I did my AOS and supporting documents and it was fine. 

Edited by OrihimeandIchigo

Ok thanks, now I'm getting an even worse error when I try to upload to CEAC. I'm hoping this somehow means they are fixing it even though it's the weekend so it seems unlikely.

Server Error in '/IV' Application.

Security Exception

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched.  Inaccessible logs: Security.

Yes will do. I'm also pretty stressed about this since it's our second request for additional evidence from the NVC (none from USCIS previously) and the delays are very frustrating. This process has taken us more than 18 months now and we are waiting in Australia (which is maybe a good thing considering...)

Now I'm getting this error message (using firefox and chrome). And then it immediately logs me out.

Application Error

You have encountered an application error. Please try again later.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.