2,976 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Godschild said:

Amen my dear, the party can be wherever you want. You are truly a blessing as well. Thank you for your honest and prompt responses. This has been an amazing week. I got my MBA and now this, God is good.

Thank you so much.

Congrats.

Just a quick question, did you apply for any financial aid when you were in school? Thinking about going back to school myself.. 

Thank you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
2 hours ago, Godschild said:

Good morning everyone,

My VAwA just updated to card being produced after 17.5 months of waiting. God is good all the time. I want to thank everyone here for their support, responses and positive vibes. I know everyone will feel the joy that I feel right now. I had no RFE or anything just straight approval. I’m a Jan 2019 filer with a pending I-485. I’m now going to wait for the interview portion.

Happy for you Godschild. Congratulations. I have been watching out for yours because we are same date. I am still waiting.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/20/2020 at 2:01 PM, Abuga said:

Yours will be on the way. Have hope. Its well. Thank you for your good message

I just got notice from USCIS that my card is being processed and on the way. I am officially able to work. You were so right. It was on the way. I can't thank God enough. I cannot thank God enough for this community and all the stories you have shared and positive encouraging messages. Thank yo God!!!!! I am just waiting for them to send it to the lawyer. Any day now. Thanks. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Comforter said:

Happy for you Godschild. Congratulations. I have been watching out for yours because we are same date. I am still waiting.

Congratulations...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, vawa2020 said:

Congrats.

Just a quick question, did you apply for any financial aid when you were in school? Thinking about going back to school myself.. 

Thank you!

No, I didn’t apply for anything. I paid for everything little by little from working. 

1 hour ago, Sharig said:

I just got notice from USCIS that my card is being processed and on the way. I am officially able to work. You were so right. It was on the way. I can't thank God enough. I cannot thank God enough for this community and all the stories you have shared and positive encouraging messages. Thank yo God!!!!! I am just waiting for them to send it to the lawyer. Any day now. Thanks. 

Another good news!!! Congratulations dear! The skies are clear for you! I wish everyone else still waiting speedy approval!😀🙏🙏🙏

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, Godschild said:

Good morning everyone,

My VAwA just updated to card being produced after 17.5 months of waiting. God is good all the time. I want to thank everyone here for their support, responses and positive vibes. I know everyone will feel the joy that I feel right now. I had no RFE or anything just straight approval. I’m a Jan 2019 filer with a pending I-485. I’m now going to wait for the interview portion.

Congratulations... wow... thats a good news!!. Could you share your time line with all of us?.

4 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

God bless you all,

I saw this news post in another forum,  Is there any true to this or it just fake news. 

Administration puts ‘hold’ on green card requests from US

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/06/12/administration-puts-hold-on-green-card-requests-from-us/

don't tell me its true 😞 

Hi All,

I have one question maybe someone knows about it. I applied for vawa on november/2019 and on december I received a RFE for my good moral character. Same month I sent it to Vermont and until now I havent received any nes from them. I haven´t received the prima facie either. Is this normal?. All the vawa applicants should receive a prima facie?. 

I´m worried because 2 months before that I applied for vawa, I attended the interview with my ex-wife but unfortunately after that things went bad, I could not affort anymore the abuses and I left her before a decision from uscis. Also I'd like to highlight that my interview was auwful because it tooks around 2 hours, we were separated, also there was 3 agents in the room, also that morning I had an asthma athack because my wife were threatened me "as always", and my wife tried to postpone the interview with immigration but they forced me to attend the interview saying that they were going to cancel the process so, that day I ran to that office under medicines, with difficulties to breath even with the via blood. Anyway, I´d like to know if this could be affecting the process?.

Regards,

Edited by DanyT.

Hi Visajourney Fam. 

I applied for Vawa on december 2018 (18 months ago) 

I received a RFE for police clearance from my country. 

Due to covid-19 the places are close, nobody can tell me when they will reopen.

I feel lost, i don't know what to do.

32 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

don't tell me its true 😞 

Unfortunately yes! We must keep our faith and hope up, everything will passed. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.