Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, NatashaK1 said:

Lagos State Governor has announced that the cases in Lagos state(the epicenter of the virus in Nigeria) are declining, and because of this schools are reopening from the 17th of September. I hope the embassy is seeing this news because me I’m tired of seeing “When we can safely reopen”. 

The embassy should not just be see this news oh.. the government should be sending this news to the appropriate embassy personnel.. so they can use this to make a decision on opening.. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, NatashaK1 said:

Lagos State Governor has announced that the cases in Lagos state(the epicenter of the virus in Nigeria) are declining, and because of this schools are reopening from the 17th of September. I hope the embassy is seeing this news because me I’m tired of seeing “When we can safely reopen”. 

Amen, let us hope so. They should have already opened the embassy. The schools I understand the delay. Prayers to all!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rosemichelle said:

👏👏👏I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ that this will help them to make the decision to reopen the embassy. 

The gentleman that drove my husband to the embassy back in March 2020, called my husband the other day. He was telling my husband that he was hearing that the embassy should be opening up again. I pray to God that it happens. I want everyone to be with their loved ones. This is great news. I keep up with the news in Nigeria; but I haven't seen this about the schools yet. If I hear anything, I will make sure that it is factual before I post. 🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏

Thank you. Channels Television posted it on their twitter page. Gov Sanwo Olu announced this during a Covid 19 briefing on Saturday. He said tertiary institutions will reopen from the 14th of September. Fingers crossed for good new this new month! Amen!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Rosemichelle said:

👏👏👏I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ that this will help them to make the decision to reopen the embassy. 

The gentleman that drove my husband to the embassy back in March 2020, called my husband the other day. He was telling my husband that he was hearing that the embassy should be opening up again. I pray to God that it happens. I want everyone to be with their loved ones. This is great news. I keep up with the news in Nigeria; but I haven't seen this about the schools yet. If I hear anything, I will make sure that it is factual before I post. 🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏

Here’s a link to an article 

https://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN25Q0J2-OZATP

93B78CA5-244E-43C8-83B1-35E1192A9068.jpeg

Timeline

Inspite of all. Let's stay strong and keep believing for a better outcome from all this. 

We shall not faint or get weary because this people are not God. They can only make us strong.

Beneath the pain is a lesson.

Beneath the sorrow is hope.

Beneath the struggle is courage.

It shall end in praise fam🙏🖤

Timeline
11 hours ago, Rosemichelle said:

Oh how I pray they open soon. This is getting to be too much. All any of us want is to start our married life finally as we should be able to. Please keep us updated on any news.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Urchmanbello said:

I think US embassy in Naija will open soon. 

Screenshot_20200901-075116.png

Am praying 🙏🏿 so.. God let thy will be done in this new month 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Treasure1 said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/important-notice-for-k-visa-applicants-affected-by-covid-19.html

For those of us in the K category,  this is a great news for us,  I honestly can't wait for everyone of us here including the k and spousal peeps to get over this phase and reunite with our loved ones 

I’m glad this happened. For all those that joined the convo on #resumek1visa on Twitter look at what we achieved!!! A lawsuit was in the works so I guess they didn’t want things to get messy. 

STEP 2: open the embassyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.