Ilovecake

I-751 FEBRUARY 2020 FILERS

790 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Christina Pizzuti said:

Hello,

Its been a long time since I checked the forums here and my case status in USCIS website. But since I got a letter from yesterday I thought to update you as well. I think most of us received the same letter saying that they will use our old bio metrics. I say good for us and them. I guess they are trying to lessen personal contact with applicant.

Anyway, I hope we get the approval soon.

Thanks!

I personally haven’t received that letter , my case status online did , but yes it’s good even though they kept the fee for biometrics but I’m ok with it👍🏼

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 hours ago, Efren Gonzalez said:

I personally haven’t received that letter , my case status online did , but yes it’s good even though they kept the fee for biometrics but I’m ok with it👍🏼

Same here Efren! I haven't received any letter, just a text message and an email.

AOS JOURNEY

AOS package sent: 01/22/18 

NOA1 dated: 01/26/18

NOA1 text/emails: 01/29/18

NOA1 Hardcopies: 02/02/18

Biometrics: 02/23/18

Interview scheduled for: 05/08/18

Green Card Approved & Card in Production: 05/08/18

Card was Mailed to me: 05/11/18

Card Received: 05/15/18                                                        

ROC JOURNEY

ROC package sent: 02/08/20

ROC received in AZ: 02/10/20

Check cashed + Text message with case #: 02/14/20

NOA1 dated: 02/13/20

Biometrics: 05/07/20 (text + email stating bio was taken)

"Card in Production": 07/07/20

"Case was approved": 07/08/20

Approval notice received: 07/11/20

"Card was mailed to me": 07/28/20

On 5/25/2020 at 4:27 PM, DebbieRaney said:

Same here Efren! I haven't received any letter, just a text message and an email.

It’s nice when the forum gets busy getting updates on our cases then it gets quiet like nothing it’s happening , hopefully we start seeing those updates soon!!!!

4 hours ago, tu2008 said:

February 2020 I-751 filers with receipt numbers starting with SRC have started getting approvals. Enjoy!

image.thumb.png.3760d1237e3b52649e07381a7a7689f4.png

Thank you for the update and congrats!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
53 minutes ago, tu2008 said:

It is not my case. I wish it was ...LOL!

My bad...lol....I quickly went into USCIS to check my case status too. Mine is early Feb too.........fingers crossed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good luck to those in Texas! My case is in Vermont and I feel that once mine gets approved, I'll be talking to myself in the forums, just like I did for AOS 😂

Timeline
20 hours ago, tu2008 said:

It is not my case. I wish it was ...LOL!

It appears cases get some traction during system update at USCIS....so when is the next maintenance?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good evening everyone..

Got my NOA1 on the 26th of February 2020 and capturing appointment letter on the 3rd of march but wasn't able to attend the data capturing which was initially scheduled for March 28th due to the corona virus pandemic. Just curious if anyone here has the same issue and if USCIS have started issuing new appointments for data capturing 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Most recent action was the biometrics was waived.  I also heard some interviews are being waived too.  Has this happened with anyone one else?  We are at the Nebraska Service Center.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Moses E said:

Good evening everyone..

Got my NOA1 on the 26th of February 2020 and capturing appointment letter on the 3rd of march but wasn't able to attend the data capturing which was initially scheduled for March 28th due to the corona virus pandemic. Just curious if anyone here has the same issue and if USCIS have started issuing new appointments for data capturing 

I think they used old biometrics info in their systems. Have you checked your case online? You might want to check on both websites as I read here the two websites gives different case status online update.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, sweetadams said:

I think they used old biometrics info in their systems. Have you checked your case online? You might want to check on both websites as I read here the two websites gives different case status online update.

Well, I have check on their regular website but unaware of other means to check. However, if you hv a link to the other site, kindly share with me. Thanks 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Moses E said:

Well, I have check on their regular website but unaware of other means to check. However, if you hv a link to the other site, kindly share with me. Thanks 

I am not sure which one site you have checked

https://my.uscis.gov/

and 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

case tracker app is very good too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.