Please Guys Help Me (merged topics)

16 posts in this topic

Hello all

cR1 Texas service center

PD date: 26th Feb 2019

NOA2 : 22nd November ( case approved)

Sent to NVC: 6th December

NvC received : 17 th December

It's been more than 2 months I didn't receive Welcome Letter.  The NVC website says that they are creating cases which they received on 18th December from USCIS. So I called to NVC as they received earlier than 18th which is 17th December.

The lady over the phone said that she will keep my case on supervisor review.

So what she mean?? 

And is this why because of case escalation due to delay??

Can you please help me in this. What should I do if I don't get WL?? Should I contact the senator?? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, YasArr said:

Hello all

cR1 Texas service center

PD date: 26th Feb 2019

NOA2 : 22nd November ( case approved)

Sent to NVC: 6th December

NvC received : 17 th December

It's been more than 2 months I didn't receive Welcome Letter.  The NVC website says that they are creating cases which they received on 18th December from USCIS. So I called to NVC as they received earlier than 18th which is 17th December.

The lady over the phone said that she will keep my case on supervisor review.

So what she mean?? 

And is this why because of case escalation due to delay??

Can you please help me in this. What should I do if I don't get WL?? Should I contact the senator?? 

This isn’t anything yo be concerned about nor will contacting the senator be of any value. The processing process of NVC is an inexplicable black joke which didn’t always work as we think it should. Keep calling NVC weekly to see if they have assigned your case file number. I  sure it will be done soon. Her comment regarding supervisor review means she has flagged your case for a supervisor to keel an eye on .. making sure it moves through to the next stage ASAP. Cases are not necessarily worked on in date order 

On 1/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, Voilet said:

Yes they sent me in email!! 

On 1/21/2020 at 9:09 PM, Renere said:

updated it!!!

7 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

This isn’t anything yo be concerned about nor will contacting the senator be of any value. The processing process of NVC is an inexplicable black joke which didn’t always work as we think it should. Keep calling NVC weekly to see if they have assigned your case file number. I  sure it will be done soon. Her comment regarding supervisor review means she has flagged your case for a supervisor to keel an eye on .. making sure it moves through to the next stage ASAP. Cases are not necessarily worked on in date order 

So I will try calling every week but Hope I don't pissed them off by that. Thanks for you reply. I will try calling on Monday. 

22 minutes ago, YasArr said:

I called them again today and the lady over the phone said that my case is under additional processing.. so what that means??

They told you... it means it needs additional processing. Nobody on here can tell you exactly what they are doing because nobody on here works for NVC. You can only go by what they tell you and wait until the outcome. 

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

25 minutes ago, Unlockable said:

They told you... it means it needs additional processing. Nobody on here can tell you exactly what they are doing because nobody on here works for NVC. You can only go by what they tell you and wait until the outcome. 

Yes. You are right. But worried about as it's been long time I haven't heard. Will wait and see .

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
3 hours ago, YasArr said:

Hello Everyone

It's been more than 75 days but still I didn't get anything from NVC

NVC has received my case 60 days back. 

Should I call and get the NVC case number and invoice number on phone by calling NVC?? 

You took so long to call , you should have called them at least 25 days after , so go on and call them asap

4 hours ago, YasArr said:

Hello Everyone

Should I call and get the NVC case number and invoice number on phone by calling NVC?? 

32 minutes ago, Muhirwa&flowers said:

You took so long to call , you should have called them at least 25 days after , so go on and call them asap

Will they give NVc case number and invoice number on phone?. Is that possible.. and there are 7 options when I call   ... which option to choose?? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, YasArr said:

Will they give NVc case number and invoice number on phone?. Is that possible.. and there are 7 options when I call   ... which option to choose?? 

I’ve received my case number by calling NVC on the phone? And when Nvc was about to send my case number to beneficiary embassy they sent us a letter with a case number in our E-mails both of us , Petitioner and beneficiary and That letter explains exactly where and which embassy so you better call them on the phone you’ll get yours and I’m very sure it’s assigned already 

22 minutes ago, Muhirwa&flowers said:

I’ve received my case number by calling NVC on the phone? And when Nvc was about to send my case number to beneficiary embassy they sent us a letter with a case number in our E-mails both of us , Petitioner and beneficiary and That letter explains exactly where and which embassy so you better call them on the phone you’ll get yours and I’m very sure it’s assigned already 

Oh... You too get it on call.. that's good.. so may I know what option to choose ?? 

I mean to press 2?? 

Thank you Soo much for your reply.

Timeline
3 hours ago, YasArr said:

Oh... You too get it on call.. that's good.. so may I know what option to choose ?? 

I mean to press 2?? 

You’ll hear that on the call if I remember well it is 2 it’s been a time since I called them lol

• Ryan H changed the title to Please Guys Help Me (merged topics)
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

***Posts merged with existing thread; Administrative Action taken for TOS violation (spamming).***

22 hours ago, YasArr said:

Hello Everyone

21 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

What type of visa? How could you have waited this long? 

18 hours ago, Muhirwa&flowers said:

17 hours ago, YasArr said:

16 hours ago, Muhirwa&flowers said:

15 hours ago, YasArr said:

I mean to press 2?? 

15 hours ago, YasArr said:

CR1 spouse visa Texas service center..

12 hours ago, Muhirwa&flowers said:

You’ll hear that on the call if I remember well it is 2 it’s been a time since I called them lol

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.