Kierr

How long NVC reviews before you get DQ-ed?

33 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Thanks i submitted 12/5 hoping it’ll be accepted in two weeks 

What was your reason to expedite if you don't mind?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, delish said:

What was your reason to expedite if you don't mind?

Sure - just to be with my spouse we are already married for two years + i want to celebrate my birthday this year together, have limited savings to travel to & from the US as simple as that ive read some articles that it just depends on how you write it. How bt yours?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Sure - just to be with my spouse we are already married for two years + i want to celebrate my birthday this year together, have limited savings to travel to & from the US as simple as that ive read some articles that it just depends on how you write it. How bt yours?

Ok that’s a strong case. Mine was just VB is current and I Am already dq. Lol not a strong case to expedite

4 minutes ago, delish said:

Ok that’s a strong case. Mine was just VB is current and I Am already dq. Lol not a strong case to expedite

Thats Ok atleast we tried that’s the best we can do! Goodluck!!

Edited by Kierr

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Thats Ok atleast we tried that’s the best we can do! Goodluck!!

Keep in touch and update us here. 

On 1/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, Hank_ said:

Ya I know ... but no harm in wishing  ;)  

You are DQ, usually within 30 days you will have the interview dates.      At the embassy the visa application process is the same as when your processed.  TB testing will vary depending on the age of the child

Within 30 days usually they get Interview dates in MNL? Is this time estimate for normal processing and not for the approved expedite cases? Thanks. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is what I have seen most times with immigrant visas.   Expedites set their own interview appt.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 1/22/2020 at 7:58 AM, Hank_ said:

It is what I have seen most times with immigrant visas.   Expedites set their own interview appt.

Does anyone know how long do we wait if we receive this acknowledgement  email from NVC? Thank you

E13B6977-A321-4C97-8815-476A577614CB.jpeg

Timeline

Once you have the acknowledgement email from NVC, you need to watch CEAC status, when you see READY you can then call the embassy to schedule your interview.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html      <schedule interview tab>

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

7 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Once you have the acknowledgement email from NVC, you need to watch CEAC status, when you see READY you can then call the embassy to schedule your interview.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html      <schedule interview tab>

Thank you. But i still have the chance to get denied right? I’m hoping they would consider my reasons. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Kierr said:

Thank you. But i still have the chance to get denied right? I’m hoping they would consider my reasons. 

Sure there is a chance of NVC denying the expedite.    

Are you DQ yet?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

4 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Sure there is a chance of NVC denying the expedite.    

Are you DQ yet?

Not even DQ-ed :( still on my 7th week of documents review. Hoping for now... I don’t have strong reasons to expedite the case but following the experiences and reasons of those who are here, I tried my luck. 🙏🏻

Timeline

Nice. Just wait for their verdict. Lol. Others say around 3 days. Goodluck. I still haven’t gotten mine when I requested for expedite.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.