RonAnn

Questions that come into mind

69 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, RonAnn said:

I was just going off what St Lukes told her. Which was "if you get no phone call, please return back May 7 for your Immunization Shots" thats all. I know its just walk-ins

Was she able to go get her shots on the 7th? This is from St. Luke's (extension clinic) website:

CLINICS STILL CLOSED DUE TO ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE EXTENSION
Posted Monday, April 27, 2020

To our Valued Applicants:

Please be informed that St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila and St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig remain closed due to the extension of the Enhanced Community Quarantine.

Please keep checking this website for updates regarding resumption of clinic operations.

All scheduled Sputum Studies, Chest X-ray, Specialty Evaluations and other tests are still postponed. Applicants will be notified of their new schedules once the lockdown has been lifted.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/9/2020 at 12:29 AM, Broccoli Girl said:

Was she able to go get her shots on the 7th? This is from St. Luke's (extension clinic) website:

Please be informed that St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila and St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig remain closed due to the extension of the Enhanced Community Quarantine.

Please keep checking this website for updates regarding resumption of clinic operations.

All scheduled Sputum Studies, Chest X-ray, Specialty Evaluations and other tests are still postponed. Applicants will be notified of their new schedules once the lockdown has been lifted.

Thank You, I'm aware of St Lukes is closed until further notice.

Timeline
On 5/9/2020 at 12:29 AM, Broccoli Girl said:

im sorry i read this wrong but no she was not able to. they said that someone will contact her for her schedule when the ECQ is over

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, RonAnn said:

im sorry i read this wrong but no she was not able to. they said that someone will contact her for her schedule when the ECQ is over

No worries. Hope she can get her schedule as soon as the quarantine is lifted. Good luck to all of us!

Timeline
On 5/17/2020 at 9:51 PM, Broccoli Girl said:

No worries. Hope she can get her schedule as soon as the quarantine is lifted. Good luck to all of us!

Thank You Very Much.

This week we actually got an email from the Embassy saying June 1 they plan to start up again and also St Lukes e-mail saying to wait for a phone call to let her know when it was ok to come in for her Immunization shots since they are only seeing limited patients.

• 6 months later...
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I hope all of you are staying healthy and hope all is well.

A quick question for anyone to answer. I was wondering will I have to send my Fiancée updated paper work? like proof of Employment, police report, if interviews happen W-2 for 2020.?

I think I'm missing other things but those are what come into mind.

Please Advise

Thank You

And Happy Holidays to you all!!!

On 12/14/2020 at 11:35 AM, RonAnn said:

Hello Everyone,

I hope all of you are staying healthy and hope all is well.

A quick question for anyone to answer. I was wondering will I have to send my Fiancée updated paper work? like proof of Employment, police report, if interviews happen W-2 for 2020.?

I think I'm missing other things but those are what come into mind.

Please Advise

Thank You

And Happy Holidays to you all!!!

I am confused, your timeline says that you already had the interview...

4 hours ago, RO_AH said:

I am confused, your timeline says that you already had the interview...

The interview was scheduled but never happened due to the embassy shutting down due to the pandemic and his lady having to do the sputum test. 

Here is the document checklist: 

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/ 

Edited by user555

Timeline
On 12/15/2020 at 10:46 PM, user555 said:

The interview was scheduled but never happened due to the embassy shutting down due to the pandemic and his lady having to do the sputum test. 

Here is the document checklist: 

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/ 

Thank you for the help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.