Ramona M

I-130 December 2019 Filers

398 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 5/23/2020 at 10:53 AM, Ramona M said:

Submitted all documents to the NVC on Tuesday,  and we received our email from the NVC today that we are now DQ'D! Awaiting our interview date! I'm so happy....... 🙏🙏🙏🙏

We also had a crazy fast turnaround.  Our last required docs were submitted on 28 May to NVC.  They were approved today, June 1st.

All that's left is to schedule the interview / Dr. apt with the Embassy.  "Hurry up and wait" comes to mind given the COVID ordeal and unknown date when interview services will open again in Tokyo.

On 6/1/2020 at 6:02 PM, Davis4130 said:

We also had a crazy fast turnaround.  Our last required docs were submitted on 28 May to NVC.  They were approved today, June 1st.

All that's left is to schedule the interview / Dr. apt with the Embassy.  "Hurry up and wait" comes to mind given the COVID ordeal and unknown date when interview services will open again in Tokyo.

That's great news! But,  it would be better if the interviews were the same way! The separation and waiting is the worst knowing that we're so close to eventually being with our loved ones.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

How long did you wait for a case number from nvc? Today its been a month since our approval and i sent an inquiry to nvc , they texted back today saying they didnt get our case yet.

3 hours ago, Alexwatts said:

How long did you wait for a case number from nvc? Today its been a month since our approval and i sent an inquiry to nvc , they texted back today saying they didnt get our case yet.

I received my case number the next day after our NOA2 was approved and case was forwarded to the NVC 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Alexwatts said:

Some were fortunate to get it in days but they said it can take 6 to 8 weeks.. I think it’s ridiculous in this high technological time 

On 6/4/2020 at 7:42 AM, Alexwatts said:

Did you get your case number? I’m still waiting too

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lalaine01 said:

Did you get your case number? I’m still waiting too

No, we called uscis today and they said theyve sent the case to nvc. Nvc said they dont have the case 2 weeks ago so i sent another inquiry today. I hope thry have it by now cause its been 6 weeks

3 minutes ago, hscoots said:

Did you inquire with NVC since its over 45 days? 

Yes! I called uscis and nvc and I also scanned a copy of my approval notice to the nvc research and they response to me that they don’t have record of receiving my approval notice from the uscis. That response date june 8 and when I check yesterday to my dhs.gov account the date change again there june 8 but still case closed 

2 minutes ago, Alexwatts said:

No, we called uscis today and they said theyve sent the case to nvc. Nvc said they dont have the case 2 weeks ago so i sent another inquiry today. I hope thry have it by now cause its been 6 weeks

Im approved last april 21,2020 and until now no case number. Uscis said they send my case to nvc but nvc research they dont have copy of receiving my approval notice.

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Lalaine01 said:

Im approved last april 21,2020 and until now no case number. Uscis said they send my case to nvc but nvc research they dont have copy of receiving my approval notice.

Same here.. ill wait for nvc to reply and if they still dont have it we re gonna ask for a tier2 next time we call uscis

Just now, Alexwatts said:

Same here.. ill wait for nvc to reply and if they still dont have it we re gonna ask for a tier2 next time we call uscis

I called today to the uscis and the agent told me to call 8am Easter time tomorrow to talk to the officer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.