Islandgirl93

October 2019 filers with AOS interviews

31 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

We filed AOS on Oct 23, Bio done on 12/3, case updated in 12/4. Filed I765, I693 & I131 together.

No interview scheduled yet. Local office at Atlanta.

Any Oct filer received their EAD yet?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Islandgirl93 said:

What was your pd? And congrats 🎉🎊 one step closer 

Thanks I'm freaking out haha! What is pd?

Timeline
5 hours ago, PWeav said:

Thanks I'm freaking out haha! What is pd?

Congratulations! 

Why are your freaking out? My bio was done slightly earlier than you and then nothing yet. *Fingers-crossed*

Any news on your EAD?

Timeline
1 hour ago, IJJ said:

Congratulations! 

Why are your freaking out? My bio was done slightly earlier than you and then nothing yet. *Fingers-crossed*

Any news on your EAD?

Thank you! I didn't expect to get the interview so soon and my husband is deployed so I'm gonna have to go to the interview alone.

No news on EAD.

Hope you get some news soon!

Timeline
11 hours ago, PWeav said:

Thank you! I didn't expect to get the interview so soon and my husband is deployed so I'm gonna have to go to the interview alone.

No news on EAD.

Thank you! Will update!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, PWeav said:

No news on EAD.

Update : 1/28/2020 : Case ready to be scheduled an interview. Kind of slow, I think.

Timeline
3 hours ago, IJJ said:

Update : 1/28/2020 : Case ready to be scheduled an interview. Kind of slow, I think.

Thats not bad, your interview could be scheduled in anywhere from a few days to months depending on your office. Only took 5 days for me. At least you know you won't get a RFE!

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 1/29/2020 at 5:02 PM, jmn1012 said:

Hmm, I am an L1-A AOS and my dates look very close to your dates.

Filed office is different however I cannot see my local field office being a busy one. Let's hope I have a status change soon!!

Interview not scheduled yet, but I765, I131 are approved. I received my employment authorization 2 weeks ago. 

5 minutes ago, IJJ said:

Interview not scheduled yet, but I765, I131 are approved. I received my employment authorization 2 weeks ago. 

Good to hear. I have my EAD/AP card in hand now. No SSN, however call USCIS and they told there was a slight delay due to the SSN details needing to be verified. SSN has been approved and should be issued today.

My AOS has my two children linked and one of them needed a second biometrics appointment as the fingerprints could not be processed. I think this is keeping my packet at NBC so not yet scheduled.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, jmn1012 said:

Good to hear. I have my EAD/AP card in hand now. No SSN, however call USCIS and they told there was a slight delay due to the SSN details needing to be verified. SSN has been approved and should be issued today.

My AOS has my two children linked and one of them needed a second biometrics appointment as the fingerprints could not be processed. I think this is keeping my packet at NBC so not yet scheduled.

I already SSN because of my EAD yons ago. I also have 2 kids linked to me. One of them is 18, she also has her EAD approved, all of us have 131 approved. Just waiting on the interview. Guess that is delayed with the craziness everywhere.

• 3 months later...
Timeline

We have our interviews being cancelled in March 2020. Out of a sudden, I received case update of all our I-485s that cards are being produced. Does that mean our GCs are approved and no interview is needed now? Anyone has the same stuff going on? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 hours ago, IJJ said:

We have our interviews being cancelled in March 2020. Out of a sudden, I received case update of all our I-485s that cards are being produced. Does that mean our GCs are approved and no interview is needed now? Anyone has the same stuff going on? 

I would say yes, that you will receive your green card soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.