GSingh

I-751 December 2019 Filers

422 posts in this topic

Good Morning,

my wife's window for the I-751 Opens on 27 December so I'll be at the post office that morning. Looking forward to see how it goes for all y'all, and we are traveling to the Philippines a few days after her card expires in april. We also plan on her naturalizing as soon as eligible.

1 minute ago, Snorkel378 said:

Good Morning,

my wife's window for the I-751 Opens on 27 December so I'll be at the post office that morning. Looking forward to see how it goes for all y'all, and we are traveling to the Philippines a few days after her card expires in april. We also plan on her naturalizing as soon as eligible.

I wouldn't recommend traveling without the extension letter. 

We will be sending off our I-751 on 27 December, so I imagine that the extension letter would arrive by mid-january. If by some event happens that causes it to not arrive before mid february, we will get an info pass and an I-551 stamp. But I think we should be safe and will get the letter long before april.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:18 PM, davidoffbln said:

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the first notification? 

Screenshot_20191207-101615_Chrome.jpg

My application was received on Dec 4 at Phoenix location and today USCIS withdrew the checks from my bank account. I am hoping I will get the first notification sometime this week.Will keep you posted.

1 hour ago, GSingh said:

My application was received on Dec 4 at Phoenix location and today USCIS withdrew the checks from my bank account. I am hoping I will get the first notification sometime this week.Will keep you posted.

Thank you. I haven't gotten anything yet. 

Just checked our mail. Got a rejection because signature is missing. Both my spouse and me signed. Not sure what their problem is. 

Hi Guys,

Did you include any notarized copies with your I-751? 

From what I read, it's needed only in case of birth certificates for kids (which is not my case). 

Did I miss anything? 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Today  I am November 18 filer and I got ROC got approved today. 

Lesson: 

1. This is a painful journey. have patience! it might take 13 months to 19 months. 

2. This is what I learned, sending 500 pages of evidences dont work in ROC. send minimal but make sure you are sending solid evidences. like bank statement, tax file, State ID with same address for both. insurance and having baby is big advantage. I sent only 40 pages. if you send them 500 page, they may or may  not review all the pages that you are sending. if  they review all the pages then it will take long time and it will create doubt when officer will review. Officer might ask for face to face interview. 

3. Review  your  application couple of times before you send it. make sure you are sending the right amount. 

4. send pictures like 15 to 20 with description. dont send them albums. They are not interested. 

if you are paying tax and did not commit any crime. you will be fine. 

Good luck... it's a long journey. 

5 hours ago, J S said:

Hi Guys,

Did you include any notarized copies with your I-751? 

From what I read, it's needed only in case of birth certificates for kids (which is not my case). 

Did I miss anything? 

Thank you in advance for your help!

I didn't. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 12/9/2019 at 11:03 AM, GSingh said:

My application was delivered at AZ on dec 5th. Check cashed dec. 10th. I received a text notification with case number on dec. 11th. Fingers crossed everything go smoothly 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
On 12/9/2019 at 5:24 PM, davidoffbln said:

Just checked our mail. Got a rejection because signature is missing. Both my spouse and me signed. Not sure what their problem is. 

Hi, did you figure out what happened? This sounds scary 

ROC: 

3/26/2020 GC expires 
12/26/2019 ROC mailed ✉️
12/27/2019 ROC delivered to Phoenix PO Box 📦

12/31/2019 i-797 NOA issued

1/2/2020 NOA mailed 

1/3/2020 Check cashed 💵and Email Notification received. Case WAC***** routed to California SC

1/7/2020 NOA Received with 18-month extension

7/11/2020 🐾 Case updated to "Fingerprint Received" without Bio Appointment 

1/27/2021 New Card being Produced notification

1/29/2021 Case approved notice 

1/29/2021 Green Card shipped

2/2/2021 Green Card Delivered

N-400:

12/27/2022 N-400 Application online 

12/27/2022 N-400 Receipt Notice

06/12/2023 Interview Scheduled notice 

07/18/2023 Interview Date 🤞🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🤠

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hello fellow December 2019 Filers! 

My window is opening on December 26th as i received my Green Card on March 26th, 2018. I am planning to be at USPS as soon as it opens the day after Christmas. 
Filing from California, I live in the Bay area. 
Hoping for no RFEs and that no affidavits are absolutely required. I have already prepared my package for the most part and have all kinds of evidence, except for Affidavits that i simply don't want to burden my friends with writing. 

Did anyone receive their extension yet? 

ROC: 

3/26/2020 GC expires 
12/26/2019 ROC mailed ✉️
12/27/2019 ROC delivered to Phoenix PO Box 📦

12/31/2019 i-797 NOA issued

1/2/2020 NOA mailed 

1/3/2020 Check cashed 💵and Email Notification received. Case WAC***** routed to California SC

1/7/2020 NOA Received with 18-month extension

7/11/2020 🐾 Case updated to "Fingerprint Received" without Bio Appointment 

1/27/2021 New Card being Produced notification

1/29/2021 Case approved notice 

1/29/2021 Green Card shipped

2/2/2021 Green Card Delivered

N-400:

12/27/2022 N-400 Application online 

12/27/2022 N-400 Receipt Notice

06/12/2023 Interview Scheduled notice 

07/18/2023 Interview Date 🤞🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🤠

8 hours ago, EvgeniaM said:

Hi, did you figure out what happened? This sounds scary 

There was no other person preparing the form for me so I put N/A and sent it back. Should arrive tomorrow. Let's see what happens. 

20191212_201840.jpg

12 hours ago, davidoffbln said:

There was no other person preparing the form for me so I put N/A and sent it back. Should arrive tomorrow. Let's see what happens. 

20191212_201840.jpg

Please hire a lawyer if you are struggling 

20 hours ago, EvgeniaM said:

Hello fellow December 2019 Filers! 

My window is opening on December 26th as i received my Green Card on March 26th, 2018. I am planning to be at USPS as soon as it opens the day after Christmas. 
Filing from California, I live in the Bay area. 
Hoping for no RFEs and that no affidavits are absolutely required. I have already prepared my package for the most part and have all kinds of evidence, except for Affidavits that i simply don't want to burden my friends with writing. 

Did anyone receive their extension yet? 

why do you need Affidavits for? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.