Bebe1

N-400 November 2019 Filers

1,428 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
On 3/28/2021 at 10:44 PM, MMarco said:

that is weird to scheduled an interview and then canceled it without even informing you 
I got a reply for my inquiry regarding the action taking email received on 3/1 but no change in my 2 cases states,  the reply said "your information has been entered into system to schedules an interview" when I call to ask how long it will take to schedules interview after entered my info thy said no idea ??

that is crazzzzy I'm really thinking to sue them 

So, had my passport stamp this morning, and also took a chance to inquire about my outstanding cases. The officer was not very helpful: she basically did not provide any information at all, and added that a) they have a severe backlog and that b) if the application has not been outstanding for 5+ years, there is nothing to be concerned about because it is normal. MMarco, what is the procedure to speak with an officer on the USCIS phone line? It seems they made it quite complicated to speak with a representative these days. Did you ask to speak with a level 2 officer? 

43 minutes ago, gborghesi said:

So, had my passport stamp this morning, and also took a chance to inquire about my outstanding cases. The officer was not very helpful: she basically did not provide any information at all, and added that a) they have a severe backlog and that b) if the application has not been outstanding for 5+ years, there is nothing to be concerned about because it is normal. MMarco, what is the procedure to speak with an officer on the USCIS phone line? It seems they made it quite complicated to speak with a representative these days. Did you ask to speak with a level 2 officer? 

5 years normal  !!!!!!!!!! no comment
1. I know they are not helpful, they are not an officers 
2. yes I contacted 2 officer b4 the trick is to call the 800 for info pass not to check your stats by that you will connected to a CS person and for sure he/she will not give u any more details then you can ask for level 2 to speck with an offcer , last time take about a month to receive that call, and he was NOT helpful at all 
3. for how long the stamp?
4. what was in your last action taking in your case did they said you got app or "your information has been entered into system to schedules an interview"? 

Timeline

3 hours ago, MMarco said:

5 years normal  !!!!!!!!!! no comment
1. I know they are not helpful, they are not an officers 
2. yes I contacted 2 officer b4 the trick is to call the 800 for info pass not to check your stats by that you will connected to a CS person and for sure he/she will not give u any more details then you can ask for level 2 to speck with an offcer , last time take about a month to receive that call, and he was NOT helpful at all 
3. for how long the stamp?
4. what was in your last action taking in your case did they said you got app or "your information has been entered into system to schedules an interview"? 

I know, very frustrating. The stamp expires one year from now. The last action taken on the I-751 (from October 2020, when I sent a request for outside standard processing time) was "USCIS systems indicate that your case is awaiting an interview. Your local USCIS Field Office will contact you once they are able to schedule the appointment". I will call the 800 number to get further info. MMarco, have you tried contacting a senator / local congressman? Any help from them?

35 minutes ago, gborghesi said:

I know, very frustrating. The stamp expires one year from now. The last action taken on the I-751 (from October 2020, when I sent a request for outside standard processing time) was "USCIS systems indicate that your case is awaiting an interview. Your local USCIS Field Office will contact you once they are able to schedule the appointment". I will call the 800 number to get further info. MMarco, have you tried contacting a senator / local congressman? Any help from them?

no what I mean you mentioned that you just got email this month regarding action taking in your case , what was that action?

I did contacted senator,  congressman and ombudsman. NO help just wait ..........................

Just now, MMarco said:

no what I mean you mentioned that you just got email this month regarding action taking in your case , what was that action?

I did contacted senator,  congressman and ombudsman. NO help just wait ..........................

check that out

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?cfl=0&op1=3&op2=a&op3=&op4=24&op5=&op6=All&op7=San Francisco CA

they start app for filer of 2020 

I'm working on saving some money and do the writ of mandamus

Timeline
1 hour ago, MMarco said:

Yes - they did not provide information about it. I sent another inquiry in March regarding the I-751 - did not receive any update on it yet - and wonder whether the email was about it. Can you still do the writ of mandamus even though the N400 is not outside standard processing time?

42 minutes ago, gborghesi said:

Yes - they did not provide information about it. I sent another inquiry in March regarding the I-751 - did not receive any update on it yet - and wonder whether the email was about it. Can you still do the writ of mandamus even though the N400 is not outside standard processing time?

will start the case May 1st ,

N-400

- hope by this time to get either my interview or the time line return to reasonable time line around 18 month( not 20) which is I'll be outside processing time.

I-751

- by Apr 15 will be outside processing time not for CA service center only but I'll be outside processing time for all services center so I hope thy start on my I751 & that push my other case N400

I hope that will work when meeting with my lawyer by Apr15

pls keep me posted if u get any update & I'll do so.

Timeline
2 hours ago, MMarco said:

will start the case May 1st ,

N-400

- hope by this time to get either my interview or the time line return to reasonable time line around 18 month( not 20) which is I'll be outside processing time.

I-751

- by Apr 15 will be outside processing time not for CA service center only but I'll be outside processing time for all services center so I hope thy start on my I751 & that push my other case N400

I hope that will work when meeting with my lawyer by Apr15

pls keep me posted if u get any update & I'll do so.

Sure, will do. Let's hope our time will come soon

On 3/23/2021 at 12:03 PM, Yanirose said:

I am a November filer did my biometric in December 2019 and still waiting.... Seattle office *Sigh*

You must have an interview by now. Any updates? People are reporting of interviews with your same timeline.

Timeline

My user view on my.uscis.gov changed today and now looks like this:

1282473403_ScreenShot2021-04-08at6_12_46PM.thumb.png.89f7c2118ade2c50afa7b82ebc7c0b82.png

Is this the same for others? Apart from this change, nothing has happened for me, still waiting to be scheduled for an interview.

16 hours ago, gborghesi said:

My user view on my.uscis.gov changed today and now looks like this:

1282473403_ScreenShot2021-04-08at6_12_46PM.thumb.png.89f7c2118ade2c50afa7b82ebc7c0b82.png

Is this the same for others? Apart from this change, nothing has happened for me, still waiting to be scheduled for an interview.

it seems only us left behind..............

I’m sure you guys will be soon.

of some interest, my daughter’s interview letter was actually sent by the Fresno office, and although she interviewed physically in the SF FO, the interview was via zoom with an IO in Fresno. I can only assume that SF have a big backlog that they are trying to shift some of to other offices.

5 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

I’m sure you guys will be soon.

of some interest, my daughter’s interview letter was actually sent by the Fresno office, and although she interviewed physically in the SF FO, the interview was via zoom with an IO in Fresno. I can only assume that SF have a big backlog that they are trying to shift some of to other offices.

thanks for your usual support and being optimistic, however it's NOT about backlog as they start to schedules interview for Jan & Feb 2020 filer !! what I think its because
I've 2 cases I751 & N400 
My I751 sent to NBC Missouri office. ( PS: I never change my address)
my A file still in NBC ( have NO idea why still there , when I ask, is there any one can help to send the file to SF office ,the reply from USCIS CS was only the officer who's holding your case can do that, and there is no officer assigned to my cases yet, 

in another word it's B u l l s h i t

On 4/4/2021 at 11:58 AM, MGMA said:

You must have an interview by now. Any updates? People are reporting of interviews with your same timeline.

I do indeed...April 27th is my interview :))

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

23 minutes ago, MMarco said:

thanks for your usual support and being optimistic, however it's NOT about backlog as they start to schedules interview for Jan & Feb 2020 filer !! what I think its because
I've 2 cases I751 & N400 
My I751 sent to NBC Missouri office. ( PS: I never change my address)
my A file still in NBC ( have NO idea why still there , when I ask, is there any one can help to send the file to SF office ,the reply from USCIS CS was only the officer who's holding your case can do that, and there is no officer assigned to my cases yet, 

in another word it's B u l l s h i t

Hmm

Your profile says you are at San Jose FO?  If so you are just about outside normal processing time (Nov 8 2019)

Have  you got your congressperson involved?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.