Greenbaum

November 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

673 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 12/11/2019 at 3:42 AM, FreyandRyan said:

Yeah we're on day 19 and still nothing. Getting really worried about making the last shipment date of the year.

We have been waiting from the 8th of November, so are in the same boat. Fingers crossed that we get news soon 🤞

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

Just Called. Waited about 45 mins. 6 weeks Blah Blah Blah

I'm pretty sure it used to take 6 weeks but it doesn't seem to be taking that long anymore.

Hopefully by this week you'll get there

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

:( called last night and got the same thing. Seems like our group gets delayed in every aspect. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Commish10 said:

I think I'll wait on calling until you get your confirmation hehe since you got your NOA2 a day before mine 😅

Timeline
2 hours ago, chxakx said:

Hopefully tonight there’d be good news for everyone.

your petition from USCIS to NVC took 14 day huh?

Lucky! Today is day 15 if I count Thanksgiving and the Friday after.

I will probably try my luck today at 3PM

13 minutes ago, RonAnn said:

your petition from USCIS to NVC took 14 day huh?

Lucky! Today is day 15 if I count Thanksgiving and the Friday after.

I will probably try my luck today at 3PM

Yes! We waited 145 days for NOA2, maybe they felt bad lol. I haven’t tried calling earlier, but I always just wait 30sec to 3min max whenever I call the non-immigrant number at 10PM EST. 

Best of luck! 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ruan & Emmanuel said:

I called the NVC today around 3:30 PM (EST). I was on hold for 30 min and got my case received and assigned. 

NOA2 19th November

NVC 11st December 

Congrats! Did you get a case number as well?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, FreyandRyan said:

Congrats! Did you get a case number as well?

Thank you. Yes, I did get my case number. I’ll be filling up the DS-160 this weekend. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, chxakx said:

Yes! We waited 145 days for NOA2, maybe they felt bad lol. I haven’t tried calling earlier, but I always just wait 30sec to 3min max whenever I call the non-immigrant number at 10PM EST. 

Best of luck! 

We tried calling last night at 10pm but was stuck on hold for over an hour. We eventually hung up since we both had an early morning. We called the immigrant number though, so we might give the non immigrant number a go tonight. 

Grats to you btw and all the best at the embassy stage!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Ruan & Emmanuel said:

I called the NVC today around 3:30 PM (EST). I was on hold for 30 min and got my case received and assigned. 

NOA2 19th November

NVC 11st December 

Do you guys reckon the case will be shipped to the embassy on 24th December? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, RonAnn said:

YAY! I Just called NVC and it tool about 2 minutes. its 2 pm here in the west coast.

They have received it today!

@Commish10 you might want to call to see if they got yours too! probably get good news like me!!!

Were they able to give you a case #?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.