Yogalife

FedEx says delivered but checks not cashed and no notice of receiving?

9 posts in this topic

Hey! I was wondering how  people track their packages that are sent in , I had sent it through FedEx and FedEx had already posted that it was delivered last week on Wednesday but I noticed my checks still have not been cashed yet so I'm wondering if there's anyway I can check that the package went to the right place ?

If you addressed to the correct lockbox for your form number then it was likely received properly. (You havent mentioned what you're filing nor the exact address where you sent "it", so we cant be sure without that).

Noa1 hardcopy usually takes anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks or longer depending on the form number.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Yogalife said:

Hey! I was wondering how  people track their packages that are sent in , I had sent it through FedEx and FedEx had already posted that it was delivered last week on Wednesday but I noticed my checks still have not been cashed yet so I'm wondering if there's anyway I can check that the package went to the right place ?

Don't forget yesterday was also a holiday 

YMMV

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, JAdams333 said:

I’m in the same situation, waiting since 27/09/2019... keep us posted with any updates! 

I was going to say, we have same themed postings at the same time:

BTW, this situation happens more often than you would think. It has been more pronounced since USCIS has been inundated with applications. Be sure to post back with details of when either or both of you receives you NOA1.

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I will suggest you shouldn't fret about it provided you addressed the check  properly as you were instructed and no mistakes on your filings. I mailed my AOS & EAD on the 3rd of June by USPS priority mail which should take 2 days (5th of June) to get there. I could not track the mail neither was the check cashed until the last week of June and I got my NOA1 few days after. Funny enough, the received  dates printed on the NOAs were  still 5th of June.

One thing you need to know  ( I did not realize it until I started probing USPS about my mail, that they should return my mail if it's not delivered) is that USCIS mail box is usually flooded with all sorts of  petitions like ours every single day and they sort it on first come first serve basis.

Hence, mailing your petition and not getting  any update for weeks is the first taste of the long waiting game and the only thing you can do is to be patient and keep checking for updates on your online account with them and check your mail box .You might get a text message too. I signed up with USPS "informed delivery" and they send images of the incoming mail to me via email even before it arrives so that I know what mail I'm expecting.

cheers.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just checked,  the copies of my NOAs were mailed out ( Notice date) same day they cashed the check.That's  almost 4 weeks after I mailed my petitions.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

i think 2 weeks is the average some get it sooner and some later.  just be patient. i believe alot of people submitted their applications earlier this month due to the fear of new forms changing mid October. so there might be a backup in the processes, especially with Monday being a holiday as well.

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.