R&H

HELP NEEDED REGARDING NIKAH NAMA (URDU TO ENGLISH )

60 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I submitted last time my originally filled English nikahnama with marriage registrar stamps and the marriage certificate but nvc rejected that they need certified English translation of our Urdu nikahnama .

can any one give me sample of what they filled with Urdu nikahnama into English translation .since internet i didn't find the right answer .

i m from Pakistan .And we originally filled urdu and english nikahnama .but nvc not accepting the english nikahnama 

plz help us 

Timeline

@zoyarajpot no our nikah nama was already in english and urdu not the translation but nvc rejected by saying they need the certified english translation of olur urdu nikahnama .i m amazed why they didn't accept the original english nikahnama

Timeline
2 minutes ago, CH Saab said:

Here is an example of what i submitted i have not heard back from NVC yet but i think it should be acceptable to them.

20191015_142443.jpg

Timeline

Go to any translator office they will translate your urdu nikkah nama to english and make sure its attested ! 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Jahangeer khan said:

Bhai computerized marriage certificate kehty hain us ko Jo nvc accpect karta hai, is banany ke kiye ap nadra office chaly jayen ya phir uc office to ban jaye ga ..

We have the marriage certificate 

nvc not accepting our english nikahnama .we filled english nikahnama originally But nvc stating they need certified english translationof our urdu nikahnama .Although our english nikahnama is regsterd in union council with all stamps and signature

As said above, go to any "Kachahri" in your city, there you will have these Stamp paper and translation guys. Take your original urdu nikah nama with you and let them know that you want a English translation of it. They have set formats and after that they will put up verification stamps of notary and other stamps as well.

22 hours ago, R&H said:

@zoyarajpot no our nikah nama was already in english and urdu not the translation but nvc rejected by saying they need the certified english translation of olur urdu nikahnama .i m amazed why they didn't accept the original english nikahnama

I married in India and my Nikah Nama paper was trilingual ( Urdu, English and Arabic) and I too had to get it certified English translated. 

Get yours certified English translated and submit it. I too tried to explain that it already has English but I was told they still needed one with only English... so do it and submit it. 

Best of luck

Timeline
23 hours ago, R&H said:

I submitted last time my originally filled English nikahnama with marriage registrar stamps and the marriage certificate but nvc rejected that they need certified English translation of our Urdu nikahnama .

can any one give me sample of what they filled with Urdu nikahnama into English translation .since internet i didn't find the right answer .

i m from Pakistan .And we originally filled urdu and english nikahnama .but nvc not accepting the english nikahnama 

plz help us 

Did you send along the Nadra one?? 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aslam o Alikum

ap Single file containing (original Urdu Nikkah nama, is ki  true transalation (300rupees ka banta hay kachehri sa) r notary public sa attested karwa k   and  nadra marriage registration ) yah 3 marriage certificate ki  ak pdf bana k 2mb size ki ho phr submint karain INSHA ALLAH accept ho jaiy ga 

Allah Pak karam kary Ameen

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Did you send along the Nadra one?? 

yes 

nadra marriage certificate 

english nikahnama original 

urdu nikahnama original 

now we translate the urdu nikahnama into english and attested it from notary public .

waiting for the portal to open so we can upload these documents again 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.