PolarPear

I-751 October Filers

311 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/28/2021 at 1:45 PM, IkaStuart said:

Our case got transferred from WAC to NBC in late November.  Soon after so had Biometrics and yesterday I got my green card in mail. Approved with no interview. ☺️

WOw thats awesome news, congrats!! Hopefully I get to her from them soon :). Going to hit 16 months soon 😕

• 1 month later...

My case was transferred beginning of December from WAC to NBC. Never had biometrics and I just got my 10 year greencard approval letter in the mail. 

So hopefully everyone who have had the same case move happen to them will be approved soon. 😊

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline
On 3/7/2021 at 7:04 PM, Californiansunset said:

My case was transferred beginning of December from WAC to NBC. Never had biometrics and I just got my 10 year greencard approval letter in the mail. 

So hopefully everyone who have had the same case move happen to them will be approved soon. 😊

That’s great news! Congratulations! 😊

Timeline

Hi!,

Has anyone received a new extension letter? I just received a second extension on the mail today, dated March 2021. My case was transferred to NBC in December and its been silenced ever since.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
2 hours ago, gybarrli said:

Hi!,

Has anyone received a new extension letter? I just received a second extension on the mail today, dated March 2021. My case was transferred to NBC in December and its been silenced ever since.

Did you request a new extension letter or did they just sent one? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, katcastillo95 said:

Did you request a new extension letter or did they just sent one? 

Hi!,

No, I havent requested one, nor schedule an infopass. Thats why I am a little confused why they would send me another one. My 18th month mark from my previous extension would be 10/24/21.

The way I see it is that my case is not nearly over :(

Timeline

Yes we received approval of removal of conditions! Says new card is being mailed out! Yay!!!! I thought this day would never come finally!! Keep the hope strong yall!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, katcastillo95 said:

Yes we received approval of removal of conditions! Says new card is being mailed out! Yay!!!! I thought this day would never come finally!! Keep the hope strong yall!

Wow those are amazing news! Congratulations, hopefully the rest of us hear something soon.

Congrats again!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello fellow VJ'ers,

The USCIS received my I-751 package on Oct. 11, 2019.  I received a I-797 NOA that said that my my conditional resident status has been extended for 18 months from the expiration date on my Green Card.  That 18 month extension will run out next month in April.  On Dec. 9, 2020 I did receive another notice stating that my case was transferred but nothing else since then.

My husband and I are planning to travel outside the USA in a few months and we are wondering if don't get another extension will we have any problems getting back into the USA with the original extension letter?  We did travel to the Philippines back in Dec. of 2019 and got back into the USA using the extension letter without any issues.

Maybe we will get a second extension letter like some of the other posters.  How long is that second extension letter good for?

Thanks, 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Fly_Guy said:

Hello fellow VJ'ers,

The USCIS received my I-751 package on Oct. 11, 2019.  I received a I-797 NOA that said that my my conditional resident status has been extended for 18 months from the expiration date on my Green Card.  That 18 month extension will run out next month in April.  On Dec. 9, 2020 I did receive another notice stating that my case was transferred but nothing else since then.

My husband and I are planning to travel outside the USA in a few months and we are wondering if don't get another extension will we have any problems getting back into the USA with the original extension letter?  We did travel to the Philippines back in Dec. of 2019 and got back into the USA using the extension letter without any issues.

Maybe we will get a second extension letter like some of the other posters.  How long is that second extension letter good for?

Thanks, 

Hi!

I received a second extension from USCIS, but it was only mailed out to my attorney. I never received my copy. On the notice, it said that my green card had been extended for 18 months from my initial expiration date, so I am confused because then it makes the second extension pointless.

My attorney recommended for me to try an infopass to see if they can stamp my passport.

I hope this helps!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 3/16/2021 at 2:56 PM, katcastillo95 said:

Congratulations! When did you have your interview?

10/3/16 I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

10/5/16 Delivered at Lewisville, TX

10/11/16 NOA1 Received

11/3/16 NOA2 Received

11/8/16 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

11/22/16 NVC Received I-129

12/2/16 Consulate Review

12/15/16 Interview Date

On 3/24/2021 at 9:49 AM, Rosa Garcia said:

Does anybody know how long does it take for USCIS to schedule the I-751 interview after the case was transferred to local office in Miami? Would my cousin have to wait weeks, months or years? Please share your experiences! 

•  

Sorry the case was saying transferred to local office but it was transferred to NBC for an interview. Anybody in the same situation? 

Timeline
On 3/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, DelilahBrz said:

Congratulations! When did you have your interview?

My husband has a finger priont appt in November 2020. Bad this is we moved i updated address and they sent it to a mix of both my last address and current address so im currently waiting for them to send it to the right address. im so stressed because his 18 months ends this month and i dont know what happens if we dont receive it in time with his work and everything.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.