2,997 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

How long did it take to receive your courtesy and approval letter after you got your c31ead and status updates to case was sent to local office?  I'm still waiting on mine..  I got my c31 ead and my i485 status was updated "transferred to local office " November 4th I'm a May 2018 filer.. 

Hey dear😊 you'll sure be getting your courtesy letter anytime now. Also even if you don't get it..don't stress! Not everyone gets it..due to USCIS being messy sometimes..some folks just go straight to receiving interview notice! Still you're on track!👍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Before my GC was approved I had applied for EAD renewal , the transferred it and I never got the EAD until I got the GC interview and the same interview day they denied it and after 2hrs they approved my GC @Stillwinning!!!😊 this for you! Greetings I miss you al.

Edited by Ziongirl

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
4 hours ago, Islanderk said:

How long did it take to receive your courtesy and approval letter after you got your c31ead and status updates to case was sent to local office?  I'm still waiting on mine..  I got my c31 ead and my i485 status was updated "transferred to local office " November 4th I'm a May 2018 filer.. 

I’m also following this. I didn’t get the transfer notice but got an RFE from NBC asking for my birth certificate on Nov.1 and I got approved on Aug.8

Aug 2017 filer.. we’re getting a notice soon I hope 🤞🏼 

24 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Before my GC was approved I had applied for EAD renewal , the transferred it and I never got the EAD until I got the GC interview and the same interview day they denied it and after 2hrs they approved my GC @Stillwinning!!!😊 this for you! Greetings I miss you al.

Oh dear! Bless your sweet heart!❤💖💗🙏 thanks for the info..well whatever they want to do is ok as long as I have my Greencard or a valid EAD...I prefer the former LOL😀😀😀 I miss you too girl! Much love😘

On 11/23/2019 at 7:08 AM, FeDaniela said:

I-765 category is solely base on the application your applying under. Vawa (I-360) will always be C31, I-485 C9, Deferred action C14, DACA C33 Etc... 

Ok Starting to get clear now but just a little? Need more clarification. If I submit I360 with new I485 because previous I485 was rejected is new I765 C31 or C9?

Thanks

22 minutes ago, Mira20 said:

I recently submitted my application through my lawyer and I got only 2 receipts yesterday for I-360 and I-485, does that means she did not send I-765 and I-131 with the package? Or I'm supposed to get only 2 receipts? 

Did you verify with your attorney if she submitted every of the petition you just listed? You guys communicate right? What did she say?

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

C9👍

Thanks a lot!

Now - that brings me to a problem. I already sent my package I360, I485, I765, I864W, I912. It would be impossible without your help. I sent I765 with C31 category... They received my package on Nov 8th but nothing back yet not G1145. My question is: Can I overnight them I765 with correct C9 category and explanation why I made a mistake and supporting documents or wait till I get initial letter and send it then?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, FAP said:

Thanks a lot!

Now - that brings me to a problem. I already sent my package I360, I485, I765, I864W, I912. It would be impossible without your help. I sent I765 with C31 category... They received my package on Nov 8th but nothing back yet not G1145. My question is: Can I overnight them I765 with correct C9 category and explanation why I made a mistake and supporting documents or wait till I get initial letter and send it then?

Thanks

I believe that now that it's still early, you can address it..otherwise you'll be looking at a very long wait for C31 which happens only when VAWA is approved!👍

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I believe that now that it's still early, you can address it..otherwise you'll be looking at a very long wait for C31 which happens only when VAWA is approved!👍

Uscis Will not accept your explanation that  you made  a mistake ,they will treat your new l765 as a new petition ,that being said you will have to pay the l765 fee or to file the waiver because you are submitting form l765 after filing l485.

If you didn’t receive the l485 receipt yet then wait until you receive the receipt to file a new l765.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.