1,355 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/23/2019 at 1:06 PM, PrinsesaVii said:

My cc is April 4th, I'm on my 5th month waiting. We have someone on our category whose cc is January 14, no IL till now. I saw your timeline and it looks like April cc's are getting their il this October.

Yes. In our group April-May 28

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, newday said:

Category: F2A

Priority date: March 2017

CC: January 2019

I hope IL comes soon🙏

What's the exact date of your cc?

Timeline

@Tss - December 2018 -- Aug 30 (ID)

@hakeemsyd - January 14

@newday - January 24

@Matt2019 - February 16

@PrinsesaVii - April 4

@awoo - May 14

@Sean_2019 - August 6

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/4/2019 at 12:12 PM, PrinsesaVii said:

@Tss - December 2018 -- Aug 30 (ID)

@hakeemsyd - January 14

@newday - January 24

@Matt2019 - February 16

@PrinsesaVii - April 4

@awoo - May 14

@Sean_2019 - August 6

.F2B, cc May 3/2019 still waiting 

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Called NVC last week and after a long hold they placed me on another two holds to double check if there is any thing holding my interview until now. They confirm that all is good but they were not able to estimate when. From their response I got the feeling that my case was over due for an interview. They said nothing other than wait a little.  Did any one of you called?

Timeline
9 hours ago, newday said:

Called NVC last week and after a long hold they placed me on another two holds to double check if there is any thing holding my interview until now. They confirm that all is good but they were not able to estimate when. From their response I got the feeling that my case was over due for an interview. They said nothing other than wait a little.  Did any one of you called?

I called a month ago. They were not able to estimate a timeframe, but said that there is a long queue. It was not helpful - definitely not worth the long hold on the phone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.