1,282 posts in this topic

I HAVE QUESTION IF YOU ARE GREEN CARD HOLDER AND SPONSORED YOUR SPOUSE AND KID YOU NEED TO FILL I864 SEPARATELY EACH MEMBER  OR JUST FILLED ONE  AND USE PHOTOCOPY OF THAT.IF ANYONE ALREADY ATTEND INTERVIEW WITH SAME SITUATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW

2. WHAT ABOUT MONTREAL EMBASSY TOOK SAME DAY FINGER PRINTS OR WE NEED BOOK THAT SEPARATELY

20 minutes ago, SukhpreetSandhu said:

I HAVE QUESTION IF YOU ARE GREEN CARD HOLDER AND SPONSORED YOUR SPOUSE AND KID YOU NEED TO FILL I864 SEPARATELY EACH MEMBER  OR JUST FILLED ONE  AND USE PHOTOCOPY OF THAT.IF ANYONE ALREADY ATTEND INTERVIEW WITH SAME SITUATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW

2. WHAT ABOUT MONTREAL EMBASSY TOOK SAME DAY FINGER PRINTS OR WE NEED BOOK THAT SEPARATELY

They will take ur fingerprints there and We filled one i864 for myself and my daughter and they didn’t ask anything

1 hour ago, Ravinder kaur said:

They will take ur fingerprints there and We filled one i864 for myself and my daughter and they didn’t ask anything

Could anyone who may have recently got their visa approved and moving advise on taking own car to USA or buying there. I've heard process could be difficult and u might not get much for ur car when u sell in us .  Also when u enter by land first time after immigrant visa and you are going for short time to get ur green card , can you take it car and return back. Anyone experienced this? Plz advise thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/5/2022 at 7:42 PM, Har123 said:

Could anyone who may have recently got their visa approved and moving advise on taking own car to USA or buying there. I've heard process could be difficult and u might not get much for ur car when u sell in us .  Also when u enter by land first time after immigrant visa and you are going for short time to get ur green card , can you take it car and return back. Anyone experienced this? Plz advise thanks

I am still trying to figure this out. were you able to confirm on this.? 

Did you find any registered importers who can do the paper work for you ? 

Down below is the list of documents we will need in order to export the vehicle, some of them are provided by agent during the process:
  • Owner's Passport
  • Proof of ownership (Title)
  • Letter of Intent (LOI - agent )
  • If a new purchase Bill of Sale (BOS) / If an existing purchase (i.e. Importer's Name is on the registration) KBB Value
  • Recall Clearance Letter (If vehicle is 15 years or newer)
  • US conforming labels, or Conformity Letter from Manufacturer (If vehicle is 25 years or newer)
  • Customs Power of Attorney (POA - agent)
  • Transport Power of Attorney (POA - agent)
  • Pro Forma Invoice (agent)

59 minutes ago, SukhpreetSandhu said:

i have question for my one and half year daughter for the medical which immunization record accepted and where you get that my doctor get vaccine from India and Canada both countries i just want check where i get that

I would say if your daughter has taken vaccine both in India and Canada , it may be better to get from your doctor in Canada to mention.

10 minutes ago, Har123 said:

I would say if your daughter has taken vaccine both in India and Canada , it may be better to get from your doctor in Canada to mention. See the form attached. It is from another doctor  in Toronto but you can print off form and just cut out the doctor info at bottom. If you go on his website you will also find the form for other age groups. We going to a different doctor but I will use this form

2-11 mths.pdf

13 minutes ago, Har123 said:

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello all,

I’m hoping to get some insight / opinion on the requirements for updated Police clearance certificate to bring to the interview. 

F3 category 

Dq: Nov 2021,

PD:dec 2007.

waiting patiently for Interview letter from Montreal embassy. 

I was DQ’ed with Police clearance certificate from India and Canada (pcc dated: March 2021)

I visited india for 1 month  this year in July, will I need to obtain new Pcc from India (since I revisited) also will I need an updated pcc from Canada ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.