1,282 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Ravinder kaur said:

How was officer I have all the docs completed but still am nervous 

He was cool, no need to be nervous…keep paperwork accurate & give honest answers! That’s all! 

1 hour ago, Waiting_ever said:

PCC in country of residence should be latest - try

others if not visited can be ignored 

I got latest PCC  may 2022 for Canada becoz Canada is my residence now …should I need to get Indian one as well becoz now I have only one week left for interview 

1 hour ago, Waiting_ever said:

He was cool, no need to be nervous…keep paperwork accurate & give honest answers! That’s all! 

Do I need to get marriage pics as well or no

11 hours ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@Mghala and @Waiting_ever How was your interview?

Interview went well, visa was issued. F3

Arrived at 9:30 am for the 9:45 am appointment. Security is thorough. Leave all electronics behind. If you have a cell phone, you will have to power it off and put it in a locker. Also car key FOB's are not allowed. Will be stored in the locker. 

Remove belt, and everything in your pockets. You then take the elevator and go to the next floor. 

The wait was long. Around 1 hour before the first interview. They review all documents. You will need a new RCMP check if your previous one is more than two years old. 

Passport photos. 

The first interview is to take and check all your documents. 

Then you have to wait another 1 hour for the 2nd interview to ask some basic questions. 

That was it. 

Very nice people. The only drawback is the wait. 

Good luck everyone. I will post again once I receive my passports back.

On 8/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, Blueeyes1989 said:

@Ashley28888Last business day of the month. Are you F2B visa applicant? What is your DQ date?

Here are the list of the people (in this forum) currently waiting: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phSTiwuIBzBBDGDSwBTgA6iwPt6vhWgd_JQWlHoj7vE/edit#gid=0

Is there anyone whose application goes under administrative processing after interview ??

5 minutes ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@Ravinder kaur There are many, bust mostly for people who are missing documents. How was your interview? 

It was good they kept my passport and all docs are completed Nd they said we need AP and will let me know.

Do u know how long it’s takes

Edited by Ravinder kaur
Missed line

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.