Ybabyboy45

Status says refused after the Visa interview. Category F4

87 posts in this topic

My sister had interview also 7/25 still website says REFUSED. She uploaded current taxes of co-sponsor and tax transcript 2 months ago. They said once just wait . Its almost 70 days already no response. 3 emails sent no reply. case update showed 10/1 but still says REFUSED. Embassy has passport of all kids still. Does it take that long?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/8/2019 at 10:31 PM, Kazim11 said:

My sister had interview also 7/25 still website says REFUSED. She uploaded current taxes of co-sponsor and tax transcript 2 months ago. They said once just wait . Its almost 70 days already no response. 3 emails sent no reply. case update showed 10/1 but still says REFUSED. Embassy has passport of all kids still. Does it take that long?

It does take long now. The same thing is happening to us we sent so many emails but no reply at all they told us to wait when we sent our first email after that never got any responses. and the status remains the same REFUSED. I hope that we will get our visas very soon In sha Allah!! Praying for everyone🙏🤲

My case was approved at the interview and then when I emailed the embassy eqnquiring for my passports, I get this: 

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit
Consular Section
U.S. Embassy, Islamabad

This is so absurd because the officer congratulated and verbally approved on during the interview. What is this supposed to mean? 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Help2000 said:

My case was approved at the interview and then when I emailed the embassy eqnquiring for my passports, I get this: 

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit
Consular Section
U.S. Embassy, Islamabad

This is so absurd because the officer congratulated and verbally approved on during the interview. What is this supposed to mean? 

You should wait for a couple of weeks then send another email to the embassy for inquiry. 

17 hours ago, Agha- said:

Any updates as of now? Status still refused? 

No brother nothing yet.😞

On 8/27/2019 at 7:54 PM, Ybabyboy45 said:

Hi everyone, my family had an interview at Islamabad embassy in June 2019 they were told to upload a new joint sponsor which they did but after that, it's been two months since the interview no update on the Ceac website, we emailed them but they said the case is under AP and they  haven't changed any status. Please, can somebody guide me through this process thank you! 

You need both things, upload the joint sponsor on CEAC website + courier the hard copy by AEG service to Embassy.

Timeline
4 hours ago, M.Ali said:

You need both things, upload the joint sponsor on CEAC website + courier the hard copy by AEG service to Embassy.

But the embassy said that they received our documents but haven't reviewed them yet.what is that suppose to mean? 

Timeline
On 10/13/2019 at 5:56 PM, FAIQ SADIQ said:

i am along my family in ap since may 2018 ,We submitted ds260 again and finger prints again on 27 aug 2019 ,but heard nothing after that 
case last update on 27 sep 2019 ..any one in similar situation?
CASE F4

Contact the embassy again. Ask them about the case status. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys.Hope you will take my advice.USA embassy has stopped giving visas immigrants or Non Immigrant to pak National since September 2018 and they put Visa sanction on Pakistan in May 2019. AP is just to satisfy the applicants that we are still working on that and they can't announce officially cause of the revenue they generate and diplomacy policy. We can just pray about it.It just in the hand of Allah.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Imran99 said:

Hi guys.Hope you will take my advice.USA embassy has stopped giving visas immigrants or Non Immigrant to pak National since September 2018 and they put Visa sanction on Pakistan in May 2019. AP is just to satisfy the applicants that we are still working on that and they can't announce officially cause of the revenue they generate and diplomacy policy. We can just pray about it.It just in the hand of Allah.

😞 that’s not good 😞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.