Ybabyboy45

Status says refused after the Visa interview. Category F4

87 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone, my family had an interview at Islamabad embassy in June 2019 they were told to upload a new joint sponsor which they did but after that, it's been two months since the interview no update on the Ceac website, we emailed them but they said the case is under AP and they  haven't changed any status. Please, can somebody guide me through this process thank you! 

Edited by Ybabyboy45

Timeline
6 hours ago, M.Ali said:

Did you submit by post? I mean from Drop Box Facility. Also you need to email the new joint sponsor and upload on CEAC website.

Did they ask for new joint sponsor? If yes then why they reject the previous joint sponsor?

They said the submitted documents were received but it's still in AP, they asked for the new joint sponsor because of the income. We already uploaded documents on the CEAC website. we were told to submit the docs online so we didn't send anything directly to the Embassy. And also what do you mean by ”you need to email the new joint sponsor”? Can you please explain that to me? Thank you!! 

If you already upload the documents then no need to worry about it, if its approved on CEAC website then they will work on your case. for the email see US Embassy islamabad website.

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

Whats about the CEAC status after interview? If it comes to REFUSE after interview, it means they need primary information and if you provided that information then it must go to AP, after that issue will come, kindly let me know if you faced this status change process.

Timeline
1 hour ago, M.Ali said:

If you already upload the documents then no need to worry about it, if its approved on CEAC website then they will work on your case. for the email see US Embassy islamabad website.

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

Whats about the CEAC status after interview? If it comes to REFUSE after interview, it means they need primary information and if you provided that information then it must go to AP, after that issue will come, kindly let me know if you faced this status change process.

We have submitted the new joint sponsor (i864) on the website it's showing as a submitted. They didn't accept them yet, but when we emailed them they said it's under process but I'm confused if it's under process then they should at least change the status on the website. They didn't ask for any additional information just New joint sponsor. But they change the dates. (last case update) I don't know what that means. Somebody looking into our case or it's just automatically changed. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, M.Ali said:

dear Ybabyboy45,

Do you know the Islamabad embassy email address to send the documents, I have sent by CGI drop box facility but I want to send my email. I mentioned the immigrant visa enqury but does not know thw consular Email address, thanks for the reply

It's IslamabadIVinquiry@state.gov

Thanks for the help, I am still in the Reused status, they also want the joint sponsor to upload on CEAC website. I have done already before the interview but CO had the problem on his system. I upload same I-864 Joint Sponsor again, I have no idea whats going the glitch on NVC website. I pray this time not will happen again.

Also if you sent the documents then your status must change to READY then AP after that Issued. Sometimes status changed to direct AP then Issued. I have seen two people cases from Pakistan Islamabad Embassy that's why I wrote dowm here

Timeline
4 hours ago, M.Ali said:

Thanks for the help, I am still in the Reused status, they also want the joint sponsor to upload on CEAC website. I have done already before the interview but CO had the problem on his system. I upload same I-864 Joint Sponsor again, I have no idea whats going the glitch on NVC website. I pray this time not will happen again.

Also if you sent the documents then your status must change to READY then AP after that Issued. Sometimes status changed to direct AP then Issued. I have seen two people cases from Pakistan Islamabad Embassy that's why I wrote dowm here

Thank you so much for your help!! Hopefully, we will get visas this month! In Sha Allah!! 🙏🤲

Timeline
9 minutes ago, M.Ali said:

Inshallah Brother, I hope we both get rid of this tense situation Inshallah. Everythin will be Okay, and we will get visa this month Inshallah. Amaeen

Ameen!! Keep me updated about your case, And I will keep you updated on my case!! Thank you!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.