Ybabyboy45

Status says refused after the Visa interview. Category F4

87 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Agha- said:

My status is also showing refused after interview, I was given 221(G), if you have any idea do let me know why it is,nt administrative processing but REFUSED and if it is any better then AP or not?

Honestly I have no clue why our status is showing REFUSED instead of AP. First time when I got an email from them they said it's Admin Processing but they never changed our status online. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Agha- said:

My status is also showing refused after interview, I was given 221(G), if you have any idea do let me know why it is,nt administrative processing but REFUSED and if it is any better then AP or not?

I would not say it is a better status to have then AP,  it could potentially be very bad news.   There are typically two reasons a case status is refused either due to needing more documentation or a returned case.  I would most definetly send an inquiry to the embassy  for clarification.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

I would not say it is a better status to have then AP,  it could potentially be very bad news.   There are typically two reasons a case status is refused either due to needing more documentation or a returned case.  I would most definetly send an inquiry to the embassy  for clarification.

I'm so worried about it. I don't know what should I do every time we send an email no response it's so confusing reviewing the documents takes so long nowadays. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Ybabyboy45 said:

I'm so worried about it. I don't know what should I do every time we send an email no response it's so confusing reviewing the documents takes so long nowadays. 

Try not to worry InshaAllah you'll hear something soon!  

This entire process has really affected me and my husbands health we do our best not to worry but I understand it is rather difficult.  Much easier said than done.

11 hours ago, Ybabyboy45 said:

bro do update me once you receive any update from embassy as our case is very much similar, 
I,ve sent inquiry to embassy last Monday but still i have got no response kindly let me know if they are responding to your inquiries or not? and if they are responding when did you sent the email and how long they took to get back to you 
Thanks

Timeline
2 hours ago, Agha- said:

bro do update me once you receive any update from embassy as our case is very much similar, 
I,ve sent inquiry to embassy last Monday but still i have got no response kindly let me know if they are responding to your inquiries or not? and if they are responding when did you sent the email and how long they took to get back to you 
Thanks

Ok, brother, I will let you know :)

Timeline
On 9/23/2019 at 10:09 AM, Ahmed&Freda said:

Try not to worry InshaAllah you'll hear something soon!  

This entire process has really affected me and my husbands health we do our best not to worry but I understand it is rather difficult.  Much easier said than done.

Thank you, In sha Allah!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.