Hawksquill

I-751 September 2019 filers (merged)

848 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Ku Mưa said:

Because they skipped your AOS interview so that's why they need interview on ROC.

I knew few people doesn't have any interview at all.

It’s possible about needing interview but makes no sense, there are hundreds of cases before and after mine at LIN/Nebraska that are pending interview on their case and were not transferred

54 minutes ago, RS2016 said:

It’s possible about needing interview but makes no sense, there are hundreds of cases before and after mine at LIN/Nebraska that are pending interview on their case and were not transferred

LOL base on each case man. Each case got each situation

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, RS2016 said:

Looking at your timeline it seems you applied for N-400 with the I-751 pending, that's the most likely reason your case was transferred since N-400s are handled by the local offices. With the two cases now getting handled together your I-751 was yanked out of the queue at the regional service center and sent off to where your N-400 is. You'll probably end up with a combo interview and both cases adjudicated together - you likely delayed your ROC but will end up a citizen sooner.

As for me, no N-400 until I see where the election goes, I don't care about the fee increase (which is on hold anyway)...

Edited by NorthByNorthwest

9 minutes ago, NorthByNorthwest said:

Looking at your timeline it seems you applied for N-400 with the I-751 pending, that's the most likely reason your case was transferred since N-400s are handled by the local offices. With the two cases most likely having to be handled together your I-751 was yanked out of the queue at the regional service center and sent off to where your N-400 is. You'll probably end up with a combo interview and both cases adjudicated together - you likely delayed your ROC but will end up a citizen sooner.

As for me, no N-400 until I see where the election goes, I don't care about the fee increase (which is on hold anyway)...

You are right and wrong, case was transferred before I applied for n400. I will sleep better once I am given the honor of becoming a US Citizen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, NorthByNorthwest said:

Looking at your timeline it seems you applied for N-400 with the I-751 pending, that's the most likely reason your case was transferred since N-400s are handled by the local offices. With the two cases now getting handled together your I-751 was yanked out of the queue at the regional service center and sent off to where your N-400 is. You'll probably end up with a combo interview and both cases adjudicated together - you likely delayed your ROC but will end up a citizen sooner.

Well. That’s what happened to me. I fu*ked up my ROC since it got yanked out of LIN due my n-400. Not realizing Seattle office is extremely slow. I had an interview at my AoS. So LIN just wanted to clear the plate and chucked my away.
Bellingham? Nice. I live in Lynden. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Has this happened to anyone else?

last week we got an email saying that our case was updated. When we logged in to the uscis account, it said our case has been transferred to the local office”  now it’s back to “fingerprints updated”

why did this happen? What doesn’t mean? 

10/3/16 I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

10/5/16 Delivered at Lewisville, TX

10/11/16 NOA1 Received

11/3/16 NOA2 Received

11/8/16 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

11/22/16 NVC Received I-129

12/2/16 Consulate Review

12/15/16 Interview Date

I just got the following update today:

Case Transferred To Another Office

On October 27, 2020, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxx, to another office for processing and sent you a transfer notice. The notice explains why we transferred your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by November 26, 2020, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Today I got the notice in mail about case being transferred with the reasoning. It goes:

In order to speed up processing, we transferred the application or petition ("your case") listed above to the following USCIS office for processing:

NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER, P.O. BOX 648004, Lee's Summit, MO 64064

The office will notify you in writing when they make a decision on your case or if they need additional information.

• 2 weeks later...

My case was transferred on may 1st to local office, that was update on myaccount uscis site.

But now it's not showing that anymore. It's saying that last update was fingerprints in November last year, any ideas?

Check status site is still showing that last action was on May 1st.

Texas service center, New Orleans Local office

Didn't file n400

14 minutes ago, AzoTBG said:

My case was transferred on may 1st to local office, that was update on myaccount uscis site.

But now it's not showing that anymore. It's saying that last update was fingerprints in November last year, any ideas?

Check status site is still showing that last action was on May 1st.

Texas service center, New Orleans Local office

Didn't file n400

Thank you for the update. I think you will have to call USCIS for explanation. I have not filed for n400 either, still waiting and praying for an approval. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My case was transferred to another jurisdiction 2 days ago  I received the notification today from Uscis California service center.

Hi guys ! 
how is everyone doing? 
my paralegal told me to contact uscis for update information. Should we do it ?

or should we wait until March ( when 18 months is expires)? 

02/08/2019 - Package was received .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 11/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, Zaidi130 said:

My case was transferred to another jurisdiction 2 days ago  I received the notification today from Uscis California service center.

My case also got transferred, I got the email today. But I dont know to where it was transfer. WAC receipt

• 3 weeks later...

Hello VJ members,

So I have my I-751 still pending, no news from USCIS (WAC - Nov 2019 filer), but I was qualified to apply for N400 so I went ahead and submitted the application through my attorney. My attorney made a mistake and sent the application to Lewisville, TX address instead of my Phoenix, AZ address. I am a resident of CA.

Does anyone of you have any idea of what will happen next? It’s been 3 weeks no response from USCIS about my N400 application. Will my N400 will be rejected and returned, and when should I re-apply?

This was the last thing I was expecting from an attorney to do to my application. My attorney has been disappointing.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.