Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, TomandQi said:

Almost here!

mailed.png

This is awesome new for you. All the best.

2018-03-28 Filed I-130

2019-08-08 Approved I-130

2019-08-20 Filed I-485 and I-765

2019-08-26 NOA for I-485 and I765

2019-08-30 Appointment for Biometrics
2019-09-18 Biometrics 

2019-09-24 Update on I-765 "Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken"

2019-12-16 Curtesy letter I-693

2019-12-23 Update on I-485 "Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview"

2020-01-16 Update on I-485 "Interview was scheduled"

2020-02-06 Update on I-765 "New Card Is Being Produced"

2020-02-07 Update on I-765 "Case Was Approved"

2020-02-11 Update on I-765 "Card Was Mailed To Me"

2020-02-14 EAD in Mailbox

2020-02-21 Interview for I-485

2020-02-21 Update on I-485 "New Card Is Being Produced"

Hope timeline gives others help and hope!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
12 hours ago, Marcela Palomino said:

So... How do you count the days? From filling date or from fingerprints appt date? For EAD and AP

My filling date is AUG 15 😭

I count from NOA1 date and I think this is what USCIS also counts.

2018-03-28 Filed I-130

2019-08-08 Approved I-130

2019-08-20 Filed I-485 and I-765

2019-08-26 NOA for I-485 and I765

2019-08-30 Appointment for Biometrics
2019-09-18 Biometrics 

2019-09-24 Update on I-765 "Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken"

2019-12-16 Curtesy letter I-693

2019-12-23 Update on I-485 "Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview"

2020-01-16 Update on I-485 "Interview was scheduled"

2020-02-06 Update on I-765 "New Card Is Being Produced"

2020-02-07 Update on I-765 "Case Was Approved"

2020-02-11 Update on I-765 "Card Was Mailed To Me"

2020-02-14 EAD in Mailbox

2020-02-21 Interview for I-485

2020-02-21 Update on I-485 "New Card Is Being Produced"

Hope timeline gives others help and hope!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

So last last Friday I got my combo card delivered, it was so fast, I got the email that it was shipped Thursday and I received the card Friday evening! Now I'm waiting for the SSN to be delivered too and I dnt know how long it will take...

Good luck to everyone waiting for their Combo cards too the people in this forum have been so helpful during the wait time!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Good morning, 

I have a company that wants to hire me....can anyone that was offered by paper (to expedite) a job position show me the letter (of course blurry important info) ? Please.Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi anyone have the contact to call and speak to an officer? I have tried to call the USCIS contact center 1-800-375-5283 but theres no options to speak to a human

3 hours ago, Marcela Palomino said:

Good morning, 

I have a company that wants to hire me....can anyone that was offered by paper (to expedite) a job position show me the letter (of course blurry important info) ? Please.Thank you

Congratulations!!!  I am very happy for you!!!

On 1/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, Grant & Bri said:

Expedite for EAD - 34 days NO RESPONSE

Second RFE response received - 19 days ago NO RESPONSE!! Boston filer here and I’m completely over this process about to lose a good job offer due to being given false hope when I made the expedite request that I would get a response within 5-30 days. Numerous of calls to USCIS each week and still nothing no more information I hope that one time I call they will see more information than I can and give me something but nope. I get everyone’s case is different but I just find it hilarious that people that filed in October already have EAD’s and interviews scheduled and there is some of us here still waiting for one of this. Absolutely over it. Sorry I’m just ranting but I’ve been here for 7 months already and already been 5.5 months since I filed my paperwork. 

Maybe it is time to contact your representative man/woman in the Congress. 

They speak directly to UCSIS on your behalf.

Cata

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I just submitted the expedite request and the Rep. Seemed very inclined to talk me out of it( like my case would be put on hold) I told I've waited a lot I've got nothing to lose right now.

5 minutes ago, ces07 said:

Any updates on California filers here? I still haven't heard anything from USCIS since November 15. My status still says "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received."

I send mine last October. And never had an update not even after biometrics aside from the second biometrics they requested. I hope Cali processing will be more faster ds year ❤️😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Grant & Bri said:

How many people on this page are still waiting for interviews or even EAD cards? I’m still waiting.

I got my EAD mid December but still waiting for interview to be scheduled since Oct 10 (field office is nyc). Hang in there! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.