GAZAZ

Acro Police Certificate

17 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi... I need an Acro police certificate for U. S. EMBASSY for immigrant visa. 

I want to ask if anyone here get an Acro Police Certificate from U. K.? I am now residing in the Philippines? I tried to log in @ Acro website but all of my cards debit and credit are not accepted by WORLDPAY.  Anybody please help... 

8 minutes ago, Analyn gamboa said:

I want to ask if anyone here get an Acro Police Certificate from U. K.? I am now residing in the Philippines? I tried to log in @ Acro website but all of my cards debit and credit are not accepted by WORLDPAY.  Anybody please help... 

Paying for your certificate
If you apply online you must pay on line at the time you apply. You will not be able to submit your application without making payment. You can pay by credit or debit card. 

If you apply by post you will need to send in your payment with the application. You can pay by cheque, postal order or bank transfer. Your payment must be in UK Pounds Sterling and made payable to 'PCC for Hampshire'. No other payee details will be accepted.

Payment by bank transfer must be made through your bank and the bank may charge you for this service. Please ensure the amount paid to ACRO is in UK Pounds Sterling and is for the full amount required to pay for your Police Certificate.

If you are sending your application in by post and cannot pay by cheque, postal order or bank transfer, please contact the ACRO Customer Services team. Please do not send cash.

8 minutes ago, Analyn gamboa said:

Debit wouldn’t work, as presumably you don’t have a uk credit card...but credit card should work, well, VISA and MasterCard - might not accept others. 

If not, guess postal and bank transfer...

22 minutes ago, GAZAZ said:

Thanks zoeeeeee I've tried it already but still transactions failed.. Have you tried it? 

I paid for mine with a debit card, as I live in the UK. I’d suggest ringing their customer services team.

*~*~*country-specific question moved to U.K. regional forum*~*~*

What type of card are you using? You may need to contact your bank as there could be an overseas “card not present” block on the card. In other words, because the bank can see the card is being used on a foreign website they may have blocked it in case it’s not really you that is making the transaction. They might be worried someone has access to your card number and is using it online without your permission. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, GAZAZ said:

Well if you don't have credit card you can use someone you know and give equivalent amount to card holder. I did the same while applying police clearance certificate from Switzerland that too online. Good luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

A friend of mine had a similar issue. The quickest solution is to send the equivalent amount to someone in the uk so they can help you fill the form online and pay, make sure you give them the correct information to fill the form. You can send the money via paypal, net teller, skrill etc 

Always lead with love ❤️ 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Well if you don't have credit card you can use someone you know and give equivalent amount to card holder. I did the same while applying police clearance certificate from Switzerland that too online. Good luck 

Rashid Patras.. Thanks.. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Tegs&Lols said:

A friend of mine had a similar issue. The quickest solution is to send the equivalent amount to someone in the uk so they can help you fill the form online and pay, make sure you give them the correct information to fill the form. You can send the money via paypal, net teller, skrill etc 

Should make a letter of authority? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, GAZAZ said:

Should make a letter of authority? 

I just asked him what he did. He didn't make a letter of authority, he told me that after he sent his friend in the uk the equivalent amount, he filled the form online and got to the payment part had his friend long into his pc using a software called team viewer and his friend used his card to pay. Note that not everyone would do this, it has to be someone who is trusted.

Always lead with love ❤️ 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
5 hours ago, GAZAZ said:

Anybody here have any idea that U. S. Embassy Manila assist in getting an Acro Police clearance? Please help

Why don't you contact ACRO customer service and explain your payment difficulties to them. Maybe they have a solution already thought out.

For further support on these services, you can contact our Customer Services desk, which is open Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 7.30pm UK time. 

+44 (0)2380 479 920

customer.services@acro.pnn.police.uk   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.