S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

We just got approved!!

PD: July 15, 2019

NOA2: April 1... Hope it's not an April fool's day joke!! 😂

We were at Texas Service Center (not transfered). Also we did not have any updates to our account at all since January 7, so almost 3 months, and then the next update was today, the approval! 🥳

Thank you everyone for all your support during this long wait!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Ldibe said:

Amazing! good for you guys! 

Can you tell me what #IOE you guys had? Im checking Case Status online and al 51..56 have been approved and 57/58/59 havent yet. then almost all the 60s also approeved.

For my own security, I won't say the whole thing, but the last 4 numbers are 4990, so IOExxxxxx4990.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ldibe said:

Can you tell me what #IOE you guys had? Im checking Case Status online and al 51..56 have been approved and 57/58/59 havent yet. then almost all the 60s also approeved.

Just curious....What part of the IOE do you mean by 51...56, etc? The last numbers? 

antsar19

Marriage:    2019-04-20
I-130 Sent :    2019-07-17
I-130 NOA1 :    2019-07-24

11 hours ago, antsar19 said:

Just curious....What part of the IOE do you mean by 51...56, etc? The last numbers? 

Yes, im looking at IOE090709.... 56..57..58.

Edited by Ldibe

4 minutes ago, Annalyn Medina said:

Hi guys i just want to ask for an update in filed in texas service center? coz us nothing yet we submit our application

pd: july 15,2020

so do u guys have any updates? 

Hi! Nothing Yet here. Still waiting. Potomac Service center PD July 25th. Hope to hear something today or tomorrow!! Fingers crossed.

19 hours ago, Alexsea said:

We just got approved!!

We were at Texas Service Center (not transfered). Also we did not have any updates to our account at all since January 7, so almost 3 months, and then the next update was today, the approval! 🥳

Hi i just want to as what is your IOE num? Even just the last? Thanks so much and congrats:)

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ldibe said:

Yes, im looking at IOE090709.... 56..57..58.

Gotcha. It's strange because my IOE ends in the 60s but NONE of the I-130 petitions from the 50s forward (following the same string of numbers as mine and just changing the last two) have been approved as of last night and we all have the same PD of July 23rd. I'm at Potomac, not sure if the other IOE cases are as well. 

antsar19

Timeline
4 hours ago, Annalyn Medina said:

Hi guys i just want to ask for an update in filed in texas service center? coz us nothing yet we submit our application

pd: july 15,2020

so do u guys have any updates? 

Nothing for us yet either, our PD is July 23rd & we're at Potomac. We'll just have to continue to be patient and hope to hear something soon! 

antsar19

2 hours ago, antsar19 said:

Gotcha. It's strange because my IOE ends in the 60s but NONE of the I-130 petitions from the 50s forward (following the same string of numbers as mine and just changing the last two) have been approved as of last night and we all have the same PD of July 23rd. I'm at Potomac, not sure if the other IOE cases are as we

Hey, where are you able to check which ones got approved and which ones haven't? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 4/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, Alexsea said:

We just got approved!!

Congratulations 🎉

22 minutes ago, Akd&Jop said:

Hey, where are you able to check which ones got approved and which ones haven't? 

There's an app called visa tracker that alot of people use for this

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.