owaiskhan03322

221g no documents needed .Islamabad embassy

7 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello guys,

so i got done with my interview  on 22 June 2019 .interview went well. not to many questions asked. the interviewer just handed over the 221g letter and told us that they dont need an documents from our end.they just want to complete some of there work.and told us to wait for an email and then they will process the visa process.

any idea how long will it take and whats exactly is going on??

f4 case Islamabad embassy 

pd 2005 aug 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It means your case is in Administrative Processing.  If they send you an email pertaining questions expect a long wait.  I wish their was a more detailed answer that can be given but unfortunately no one can give you one as Administrative Processing is different case to case and the time line varies.   After 60 days send an inquiry to the embassy to check on the progress and keep your eyes open for emails.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Administrative Processing or AP is very common for Pakistan. Timelines differ as it's a case to case basis. Will range from days, weeks, months, or even years. As the other posted, always check your email as they may give you further instructions. Best of luck!

I had an interview on Jan 17th, 2019 and same happened with me. The interviewer said you will get you passport after 1 month and gave me this white paper 221g with nothing to submit. I asked her about what to do with this paper she said just keep it with you. Its been almost 5.5 months and I didn't hear anything back except few updates after inquiry. They didn't ask me any questions in email (DS 535). So, no idea about how much time it will take but it is in AP. My visa is CR1. 

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/24/2019 at 7:38 PM, owaiskhan03322 said:

Hello guys,

so i got done with my interview  on 22 June 2019 .interview went well. not to many questions asked. the interviewer just handed over the 221g letter and told us that they dont need an documents from our end.they just want to complete some of there work.and told us to wait for an email and then they will process the visa process.

any idea how long will it take and whats exactly is going on??

f4 case Islamabad embassy 

pd 2005 aug 

As there is no specific time limit....any updates yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.