Reed1812

Biometrics letter not arrived?

56 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, tildephoebic said:

RFIE for my husband’s Tax return for 2018. He hasn’t filed yet. We haven’t got time to sit on it but we plan on getting it done this month. We were given 87 days to comply. It was sent to us last July 18. Still no biometrics. Sent my AOS packet May 13th. 

Our was received on the May 15 with a fingerprint fee accepted on May 21.  Gives me hope that someone will look at it soon 

YMMV

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

Our was received on the May 15 with a fingerprint fee accepted on May 21.  Gives me hope that someone will look at it soon 

We’re the same. I am checking the case using the uscis generic website not my uscis account. That thing is useless. IDK why it is not updated. AOS did not even update to fingerprint fee received. Even now that they mailed out the RFIE, my uscis account still says case was received. 

2 hours ago, tildephoebic said:

We’re the same. I am checking the case using the uscis generic website not my uscis account. That thing is useless. IDK why it is not updated. AOS did not even update to fingerprint fee received. Even now that they mailed out the RFIE, my uscis account still says case was received. 

honestly it sounds like whoever was working that week lost all of our files... i also filed may 17 and got receipts may 22 and no biometrics at all.. im starting to lose hope 

Timeline
1 hour ago, vivfran said:

honestly it sounds like whoever was working that week lost all of our files... i also filed may 17 and got receipts may 22 and no biometrics at all.. im starting to lose hope 

IKR! I was thinking that maybe a glitch happened during the time we submitted our AOS packets. I lost my faith in that biometrics appointment letter! I will follow up with USCIS once I’m done complying with my RFIE. 

1 minute ago, tildephoebic said:

IKR! I was thinking that maybe a glitch happened during the time we submitted our AOS packets. I lost my faith in that biometrics appointment letter! I will follow up with USCIS once I’m done complying with my RFIE. 

After waiting 30 days for an SR I got put through to a Tier 2 operative. The next day I had an email telling me my biometrics letter had been posted

May be worth you guys giving it a try. The tier 2 bloke was very helpful

On 7/31/2019 at 7:19 PM, Reed1812 said:

After waiting 30 days for an SR I got put through to a Tier 2 operative. The next day I had an email telling me my biometrics letter had been posted

did you receive your biometrics letter yet?

Timeline
On 7/31/2019 at 7:19 PM, Reed1812 said:

Good for you. The Tier 2 that I spoke to today basically just told me the same thing that was sent to my email last July telling me that a decision has not been made yet. When I asked for an explanation, he just hung up on me. So rude!!! It’s irritating!!! Why were you called a higher level officer if you are just going to repeat what USCIS agents can tell me??? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, tildephoebic said:

Good for you. The Tier 2 that I spoke to today basically just told me the same thing that was sent to my email last July telling me that a decision has not been made yet. When I asked for an explanation, he just hung up on me. So rude!!! It’s irritating!!! Why were you called a higher level officer if you are just going to repeat what USCIS agents can tell me??? 

Have you filed a service request? It seems like filling it for the second time is what actually got me this appointment. No one responded on my first one

Timeline
2 hours ago, Daria123 said:

Have you filed a service request? It seems like filling it for the second time is what actually got me this appointment. No one responded on my first one

Hi! I just filed another service request. Hoping this time I’ll get affirmative response. The USCIS rep was polite and patient this time. She said that the process is naturally long which could take up to two years 😭 especially in my area. So I guess I’ll just have to wait. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Aerocool04 said:

Has anyone received their biometrics appointment yet my pd may 15

After 3 service requests,  got it yesterday.  Our PD is May 15th as well.  

YMMV

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Aerocool04 said:

Am about to put in my 2nd sr but I hope I get mine this week too thanks your reply gave me some renewd hope

Ask for a  tier 2, 

YMMV

15 hours ago, Aerocool04 said:

Has anyone received their biometrics appointment yet my pd may 15

no my pd is may 17... i just called uscis and they put in my second service request.. hopefully ill finally get my biometrics letter soon. so tired of waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.