2,900 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

Really hun? Yikes! That’s pretty disappointing in your part but at least it’s moving. Some people are just born lucky lol ☘️. Yours will come soon!

I'm not out of processing time at all..matter of fact it's still early..and we're only hoping for GRACE..I feel very blessed!🙏 approved vawa and all...😊😊😊

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes..what you got was a request for initial evidence..they are attending to Jan/Feb 2018 now alongside pending 2017 cases..so perhaps in the next 6months plus..just keep your fingers crossed..you never know..USCIS is unpredictable! 

Thank you! I appreciate your response...

so hopefully by December I will hear from them.

have any cases been denied in the past couple months? 

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I'm not out of processing time at all..matter of fact it's still early..and we're only hoping for GRACE..I feel very blessed!🙏 approved vawa and all...😊😊😊

Yup hun, at least you’re waiting for the interview now. One more deep breath next thing you know, you’ll be touring around the world and forget about everything that you went through. I still have to dig deeper breaths lol. No news since PC, it’ll be a year this Sept

3 minutes ago, BlueRoses said:

Thank you! I appreciate your response...

so hopefully by December I will hear from them.

have any cases been denied in the past couple months? 

None that I know of..I like to tell people to think only of approvals! Positive thoughts only! LOL😊😊 you'll be fine..let's see what Dec brings..you never know..you just might have yourself a nice Christmas present! 🎁🌟💫😉

5 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

Yup hun, at least you’re waiting for the interview now. One more deep breath next thing you know, you’ll be touring around the world and forget about everything that you went through. I still have to dig deeper breaths lol. No news since PC, it’ll be a year this Sept

Thanks dear..and Lord! I can't wait to tour..wait..how did you know that?😳 LOL😂😂 England is my first destination..wanna go see some old school mates of mine...been a while!

41 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Thanks dear..and Lord! I can't wait to tour..wait..how did you know that?😳 LOL😂😂 England is my first destination..wanna go see some old school mates of mine...been a while!

Lol it’s part of my plans too! You’ll get it hun. Keep the hopes up and good luck to all of us. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Optimistic1986 said:

Really hun? Yikes! That’s pretty disappointing in your part but at least it’s moving. Some people are just born lucky lol ☘️. Yours will come soon!

I would have to join this group! I’m a Sept 2018 filer too! 

Oh you too? Woahhhh.... next month is our vawa birthday,.. 1yr yeeepeeeeee all y'all September handd in the air , 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️😆😆😆😆

25 minutes ago, Modu said:

Oh you too? Woahhhh.... next month is our vawa birthday,.. 1yr yeeepeeeeee all y'all September handd in the air , 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️😆😆😆😆

Shout out to all the one year anniversary folks! Lol..you're getting there..soon you guys will be the ones consoling and cheering people up! 👏👏😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Shout out to all the one year anniversary folks! Lol..you're getting there..soon you guys will be the ones consoling and cheering people up! 👏👏😊

Yes yes yes yes my dear, thanks u...

Hi Guys,

My EAD was approved  and card was sent on July 17,2019. I never received this card because it was sent to my previous address and USPS did not redirect it to my current address ( very inefficient bunch - I previously filled a mail redirection request form more than three months prior and it was verified, because I know how slow USCIS is when it comes to updating address) . My mail was neither delivered to my previous address nor my current address and was lost in the system for a several days. I recently received word from USPS that the card was returned to Sender. I called USCIS but they would not give me any information because (according to them ) "my case is sensitive"  since it involves a VAWA petition. I am confused right now because I planned to travel next month with my approved EAD/AP. I already completed a " request for a replacement card"  on the USCIS website.

Please advise 

Thank you .

2 hours ago, Modu said:

Yup! That’s why I’m getting hyped that it’s August already! Lol we have to keep everyone posted then haha

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Progress40 said:

Hi Guys,

My EAD was approved  and card was sent on July 17,2019. I never received this card because it was sent to my previous address and USPS did not redirect it to my current address ( very inefficient bunch - I previously filled a mail redirection request form more than three months prior and it was verified, because I know how slow USCIS is when it comes to updating address) . My mail was neither delivered to my previous address nor my current address and was lost in the system for a several days. I recently received word from USPS that the card was returned to Sender. I called USCIS but they would not give me any information because (according to them ) "my case is sensitive"  since it involves a VAWA petition. I am confused right now because I planned to travel next month with my approved EAD/AP. I already completed a " request for a replacement card"  on the USCIS website.

Please advise 

Thank you .

The Post Office has been directed by USCIS not to forward any mail. So they would not have redirected ur card. 

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Optimistic1986 said:

Yup! That’s why I’m getting hyped that it’s August already! Lol we have to keep everyone posted then haha

Ofcos yes 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.