2,900 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, aquila said:

Thank you and God bless you 🙏🙏 🙏.

Really appreciate it.

I apologize for not responding right away, Indknt check the forum everyday. Best Luck!

Filed: Other Timeline
2 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I apologize for not responding right away, Indknt check the forum everyday. Best Luck!

Aww my dear, it's okay and I do understand 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊.I do appreciate it. Thanks so much

Hey guys, today around 1:00 am got an email and message saying my I765 renewal has been approved. I filled the first week of April so it took around 3 months to get approved. 

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION 

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production 

On July 29, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number

9 minutes ago, Goyo said:

Hey guys, today around 1:00 am got an email and message saying my I765 renewal has been approved. I filled the first week of April so it took around 3 months to get approved. 

Wow..cool for an April applicant!😊👍 Congrats! Looking like it takes longer if you erroneously send it to NBC instead of Vermont! Happy for you!🌟🌟

15 hours ago, gur said:

Praise the Lord🙇‍♂️!!! & lot of love for all members💝.

AoS Interview date is in August-2019, 3rd week. 

1. Can anybody help me when I can get Green card after AoS interview, as I want to book tickets for my home countries?

2. also does my previous Vaccine record ( which I applied with my spouse, in 2015) is Valid or not ?

Interview notes says " I-693 is not submitted or expired" 

You need your new updated I-693, so get it done as soon as possible so you can take it to the interview. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Goyo said:

congratulation am happy for you,we that our lawyer mail our ead renewal to NBC mistakenly going to 6months now still waiting  for them to send our card.please keep us in prayer.

3 minutes ago, Triumphant said:

I filed VAWA late 2017 and it was approved this spring. My AOS interview is in August and I haven't filed for divorce yet. I will submit on Monday.

Is this going to be a huge issue?

Can I request docs in my maiden name til the divorce is final?

You don't have to be divorced to attend your AOS! You'll be fine as you are..not sure about the instant name switch but you can try!😊👍

31 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Have you renewed a C31 before?..will really like to know the experiences of folks who have done it!😊

When I filed the I485, I checked the box refusing to get C31 after Vawa approval so I did not get C31 work permit. Don’t ask me why I checked that box LOL🤣🤣🤣. I renewed with C09 category. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.