2,900 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi guys,

I am pending for I485 and I360 at the moment.
Going to be sending my I-765 & I-131 Extension Package tomorrow and I need your advise if all the docs I got are correct and nothing is missing or maybe I should'd send something...

Contents of Package I got:

1.    Form G-1145
2.    Two passport style photographs
3.    Form I-765 Employment Authorization
4.    Form I-131 Travel Document
5.    Qualification for parole (Part 7)
6.    Letter from Employer
7.    Copy of government-issued identification card (Driver License) 
8.    Copy of Employment Authorization Document
9.    Copy of form I-797, I-485 Receipt
10.    Copy of form I-797, I-360 Receipt
11.    Copy of I-360 Prima Facie Determination

I am sending it to Vermont, using category c9.
What else is important to double check before I send it?
Thank you!
Happy 4th of July!

Hello guys. I have a similar situation to that of lonelybuthopeful. I came to the US 5 years ago and met my husband in Aug 2018. We got married in Mar 2019 and I moved to Arizona with him. He was the kindest and most caring guy you could ask for. He filed the I130 and I485, I864  and i765 in April 2019. 

In June 2019, things began to go south. I found out that he was cheating on me by flying girls from out of state to Arizona and leaving for weeks. I told him I feel like he is having an affair and he told me to leave his apartment and leave his keys on the counter because he doesn’t want someone who doesn’t trust him.  He’ll leave for a week and leave only $50 to get groceries. I’ve lost so much weight since June, over 10lbs. He started creating unnecessary arguments. He’s been saying this is not going to work and calling for an annulment or divorce and threatens to withdraw the paperwork. I’ve been so stressed, emotionally, financially, and mentally. He even forces me to have sex with him.

He just told me I have to leave tomorrow and I should start packing my things because this is not my home as my name is not on anything. He said if I don’t leave tomorrow he’ll do things the “harder” way. I’m fearful. I think he may call the cops or even ICE on me or even hurt me. I don’t have anywhere to go. What to do? Please help.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Lol..just wanna clarify..initially there was no mention of the year😂😂😂

Yeah I know dear... 😆😆😆

Hello again. My husband pushed me and slapped me on my arm and grabbed my laptop from me and I asked me when I am going to pack and leave. I said why are you hitting me then he turned around and started to record crazy things on his phone saying I’m pushing him and abusing him. Omg, I couldn’t believe he did that. I called the cops and told them  what he did to me but they said there is no physical evidence and they cannot do anything. They left just like that. And I’m left feeling like a lost child. Help please.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yeah..hmmm unusual! I hope it is what the poster says it is..would be the first in a really long time! Wish them all the best!☺👍

Yeah it's really shocking but miracles still happens.. so I guess might be one of those miracles.....

1 hour ago, Dordor1 said:

Hello guys. I have a similar situation to that of lonelybuthopeful. I came to the US 5 years ago and met my husband in Aug 2018. We got married in Mar 2019 and I moved to Arizona with him. He was the kindest and most caring guy you could ask for. He filed the I130 and I485, I864  and i765 in April 2019. 

In June 2019, things began to go south. I found out that he was cheating on me by flying girls from out of state to Arizona and leaving for weeks. I told him I feel like he is having an affair and he told me to leave his apartment and leave his keys on the counter because he doesn’t want someone who doesn’t trust him.  He’ll leave for a week and leave only $50 to get groceries. I’ve lost so much weight since June, over 10lbs. He started creating unnecessary arguments. He’s been saying this is not going to work and calling for an annulment or divorce and threatens to withdraw the paperwork. I’ve been so stressed, emotionally, financially, and mentally. He even forces me to have sex with him.

He just told me I have to leave tomorrow and I should start packing my things because this is not my home as my name is not on anything. He said if I don’t leave tomorrow he’ll do things the “harder” way. I’m fearful. I think he may call the cops or even ICE on me or even hurt me. I don’t have anywhere to go. What to do? Please help.

I'm really sorry to hear about the difficulties you're going through. However infidelity is not a ground for VAWA..it's a terrible thing to go through..someone you love and promise to be true to...but for some reason..it's just not a ground for this here petition! But hold on you may want to get the opinion of others and of course the attorney here @sandranj just incase the part in which he forces you to have intimacy can suffice! 

For the main time I suggest you leave the crazy guy's house..he's threatened..do not take it lightly..be safe and stay strong!

1 hour ago, Dordor1 said:

Hello again. My husband pushed me and slapped me on my arm and grabbed my laptop from me and I asked me when I am going to pack and leave. I said why are you hitting me then he turned around and started to record crazy things on his phone saying I’m pushing him and abusing him. Omg, I couldn’t believe he did that. I called the cops and told them  what he did to me but they said there is no physical evidence and they cannot do anything. They left just like that. And I’m left feeling like a lost child. Help please.

•  

hey you should have ran for safety when the crazy guy threatened to go crazy if yiu didn't! Value your life and seek safety! Obviously he's not someone you can build a life with..I'm not sure what you're trying to save..or hoping for! It'll only get worse! Someone as manipulative as this guy, switching the whole thing..by recording you and saying you're the one abusing him...he's only going to frustrate you! Run 🏃 and don't look back! 👋

8 hours ago, Modu said:

Yes you already recieved your C09 ,I red ur story very well... but the update in ur i360 that says card is be produce its gonna be C31 , you only get a C31 once ur vawa is approved... so let's wait untill you get the card on hand.. the one under the i360 card production you said...congrats 

We need to wait and look to the process i will keep you posted 

8 hours ago, Modu said:

Hello my dear, according to what we have seen here on VJ, once ur i360 says card is been produced ,that mean your vawa has been approved vawa EAD card is c31 guess u already recieved ur c09 as u narrated already and a Big congratulations to this, cos it would be the fastest approval in a very long time.. pls ask the officer in ur caee to jump on my case my dear.. congrats once more...

I hope to be fast,was heavy period for me i know and for you guys was not easy but i want to see you here with positive comments and happines who ever get the final approval for GC. Just be happy and positive and let the process flow 😁

Timeline
5 minutes ago, bengolo said:

I hope to be fast,was heavy period for me i know and for you guys was not easy but i want to see you here with positive comments and happines who ever get the final approval for GC. Just be happy and positive and let the process flow 😁

Yes sweety ofcos... if you gets yours it gives us here a high hope that ours is drawing close which makes us happy and keep us all focus.. the wait is not easy much dear...

18 hours ago, sandranj said:

If you are renewing  your EAD after you filed VAWA then you submitted  to the wrong place. Everyone who files VAWA must submit to Vermont  everything,even to renew the EAD.

Wow. I thought I read so attentive. 

Even if my I-485 is still pending and I’m not sure if they transfer it to Vermont.

Can you advice me please what can I do now? 

20 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

My attorney also sent mine to NBC...but the correct destination is Vermont since you filed for i360! Anyway..Sandra mentioned that it will eventually be directed to the right place..only that it delays your case a bit! No worries!👍

Thank you very much!

So they will direct it by themself. Right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.