marymon

N400 June 2019 Filers

895 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Biometrics appointment on july 18th, did early walk in on July 5th. Took pic and finger prints, didnt take more than 10 mins. Dallas FO Estimated case completion time November 2020 (16 months).🙄 Estimated wait time: 15 months.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LkhSY9UjVYFhNwZpdBR-hW3DBTeSMxzZCp4byrT8tIw/edit#gid=0

Edited by Myrna87

On 6/28/2019 at 4:23 PM, Eli_za said:

Today I received my biometrics letter. Schedule July 10 @ 8:00am. 

Also do a black and white copy. (thought it would be the watermark letter). 

Good luck to all of us🙏 Keeping up the faith. 

Are y’all biometrics letter also a white and black copy??? 

Edited by Eli_za

Went for biometrics today. Case Status website updated within minutes to “Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS”. (Less than 15 minutes after fingerprints and signature and photograph were taken). No such update on my USCIS account which still reads that my Biometrics has been scheduled. In the USCIS account, the case completion date has updated by moving a month earlier though. 

Others have similar experiences or different?

Edited by simonschus

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hello everybody. 

I've applied for Removal of conditions last year in June and didn't have to do biometrics. They sent me letter about this. Strangely today I received a biometrics appointment letter for 07/15. I also have a pending natralization application and my biometrics for that is on 07/17.  Is this normal?? Has this happened to anyone else and what do you recommend that I do?

2 hours ago, Lucky_2 said:

Hello everybody. 

I've applied for Removal of conditions last year in June and didn't have to do biometrics. They sent me letter about this. Strangely today I received a biometrics appointment letter for 07/15. I also have a pending natralization application and my biometrics for that is on 07/17.  Is this normal?? Has this happened to anyone else and what do you recommend that I do?

Yes, it happened to me. I had a biometrics appointment for the i751 a week before the appointment for the n400 biometrics. I took both letters at the first appointment and they took the biometrics for both in the same day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
10 hours ago, Alialina said:

Yes, it happened to me. I had a biometrics appointment for the i751 a week before the appointment for the n400 biometrics. I took both letters at the first appointment and they took the biometrics for both in the same day

Thank you!

34 minutes ago, SweetJuls said:

I walked-in for the biometrics, since I was driving towards Oxnard, CA today, and it was successful. 

Case status changed already to case is being actively reviewed.

Did you go to the San Fernando Valley office?If so, did they give you a hard time when you walked in?

I went there for my biometrics appointment on July 1st, and since I have very sweaty hands, the tech wasn't able to get any decent prints from me. Same problem I had when during my I-485 process. So the next time, I'll get another appointment notice, I'm planning to just do a walk in.

Timeline
24 minutes ago, berna10 said:

Did you go to the San Fernando Valley office?If so, did they give you a hard time when you walked in?

I went there for my biometrics appointment on July 1st, and since I have very sweaty hands, the tech wasn't able to get any decent prints from me. Same problem I had when during my I-485 process. So the next time, I'll get another appointment notice, I'm planning to just do a walk in.

No, the USCIS Application Center was in Oxnard, CA. 

Oxnard does accept walks-in as of today.

On the official website of USCIS, it does says that Chatsworth office doesn't accept walks-in anymore. It is a very recent update, I believe of March 2019. 

I am unsure if they stopped to take fingerprints at Chatsworth and just move certain city of residence to Oxnard, CA. Not sure if I was clear...does that make sense?

Edited by SweetJuls

Timeline
38 minutes ago, berna10 said:

Edited by SweetJuls

1 minute ago, SweetJuls said:

No, the USCIS Application Center was in Oxnard, CA. 

Oxnard does accept walks-in as of today.

On the official website of USCIS, it does says that Chatsworth office doesn't accept walks-in anymore. It is a very recent update, I believe of March 2019. 

I am unsure if they stopped to take fingerprints at Chatsworth and just move certain city of residence to Oxnard, CA. Not sure if I was clear...does that make sense?

Yeah, they don't do biometrics at Chatsworth office anymore, that the first place I went to when I had my appointment even if it was listed on the letter that I need to go the San Fernando Valley office. I guess they just moved there 3 months ago.

Timeline
1 minute ago, berna10 said:

Yeah, they don't do biometrics at Chatsworth office anymore, that the first place I went to when I had my appointment even if it was listed on the letter that I need to go the San Fernando Valley office. I guess they just moved there 3 months ago.

Gotcha! 

Thank you for clarifying that :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.