marymon

N400 June 2019 Filers

895 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Biometrics appointment scheduled for July 11 but I walked in and out in 20 minutes. Estimated case completion time May 2020 (11 months). 

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Eli_za said:

Today I received my biometrics letter. Schedule July 10 @ 8:00am. 

Also do a black and white copy. (thought it would be the watermark letter). 

Good luck to all of us🙏 Keeping up the faith. 

Looks like Houston is doing much better than Dallas. I have applied online on 06/22/2019. So far have not received anything in mail. Case status shows we have received the application. No progress. 😏

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, APHoward01 said:

Hi everyone

She just filed her N 400 today 

HI I am about file my n400 on marriage based visa, I just got my 10yrs green card last week , can u please tell me what document do I have to submit , thank you 

17 minutes ago, Hpp said:

HI I am about file my n400 on marriage based visa, I just got my 10yrs green card last week , can u please tell me what document do I have to submit , thank you 

You have to submit copy of your tax returns or transcript sine you became permanent resident, copy of your Green Card and if you are applying based on marriage supportive evidence of marriage

27 minutes ago, Ryan123456 said:

I got biomatric letter today date is 8july19 @1pm ,

My question is if its possible can I go around early @9-10 am for fingerprints, are they accept me befor my appointment time ? Please  share your experiences thanks 

Typically they accept walk-in before scheduled appointment. Waiting time at processing office is  usually very short. No problem. 

28 minutes ago, TZKA said:

You have to submit copy of your tax returns or transcript sine you became permanent resident, copy of your Green Card and if you are applying based on marriage supportive evidence of marriage

thank you, yes I am applying based on marriage , what king of supportive document ,  I got marriage certi, joint lease, joint bank account , joint tax return last 3yrs , is this enough , and also how far joint bank account do I have to send   , please let me know thank you

14 minutes ago, Hpp said:

thank you, yes I am applying based on marriage , what king of supportive document ,  I got marriage certi, joint lease, joint bank account , joint tax return last 3yrs , is this enough , and also how far joint bank account do I have to send   , please let me know thank you

I am not an expert, but my guess what you listed should be adequate. I belive they also need evidence that your spouse is American citizen.

4 minutes ago, TZKA said:

I am not an expert, but my guess what you listed should be adequate. I belive they also need evidence that your spouse is American citizen.

ok got it, thank you so much for your help

Lovely to meeeeet everybody!

:) Having e-filed N400 yesterday afternoon (June 28th 2019), I got an email overnight telling me that the "We scheduled your biometrics appointment". That was unexpectedly quick! I don't have the letter yet - and it isn't showing up in my 'Documents' tab yet on myUSCIS. I'll update when I have the details. My I-751 Removal of Conditions from marriage is still pending.

Showing as 'Estimated case completion time' as 'April 2020 (10 months). I don't know the exact office yet - this will presumably be on one of the letter. However, I live in the Washington DC/Northern VA area. I'll add to the spreadsheet when I have all that information confirmed.

I guess a question for the group who have kept better apprised fo this all recently: are these 'Estimated case completion time' dates accurate? I get that they're a prediction. In reality though... do we expect the date to get delayed to slip, or to speed up? I'm trying to set my expectations.

Edited by simonschus

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, simonschus said:

Lovely to meeeeet everybody!

:) Having e-filed N400 yesterday afternoon (June 28th 2019), I got an email overnight telling me that the "We scheduled your biometrics appointment". That was unexpectedly quick! I don't have the letter yet - and it isn't showing up in my 'Documents' tab yet on myUSCIS. I'll update when I have the details. My I-751 Removal of Conditions from marriage is still pending.

Showing as 'Estimated case completion time' as 'April 2020 (10 months). I don't know the exact office yet - this will presumably be on one of the letter. However, I live in the Washington DC/Northern VA area. I'll add to the spreadsheet when I have all that information confirmed.

I guess a question for the group who have kept better apprised fo this all recently: are these 'Estimated case completion time' dates accurate? I get that they're a prediction. In reality though... do we expect the date to get delayed to slip, or to speed up? I'm trying to set my expectations.

Hey, I'm in the same boat but I have a stupid question...I can't seem to find the documents tab in my account...where is it? 🤪My estimated time says August 2020 by the way so I hope it's not too accurate 😁

USCIS Stage

I-130 petition sent: 8/4/2015

NOA 1: 8/17/2015 (NSC)

RFE recieved: 01/15/2016

RFE response sent: 01/23/2016

I-130 petition approved: 02/5/2016

NOA 2 recieved: 02/16/2016
Case sent to NVC: 02/17/2016

NVC Stage

Case recieved: 2/24/2016 (called NVC)

Case# & IIN recieved: 3/4/2016

DS-261 submitted: 3/4/2016

AOS fee paid: 3/11/2016

Revieved DS-261 via phone: 3/8/2016

Recieved IV-Bill: 3/9/2016

Paid IV-Bill: 3/12/2016

Sent AOS / IV Package: 3/16/2016

Submit DS-260: 3/17/2016

NVC Scan Date: 3/18/2016

Case Complete: 4/18/2016

Interview Date assigned: 4/28/2016

P4 recieved: 4/29/2016 (via e-mail) 

Embassy Stage

Medical Examination: 5/3/2016 (MUC)

Interview Date: 6/9/2016 (FRA)

CEAC status "Issued": 6/10/2016

Visa in hand: 06/11/2016 

POE: 06/25/2016 (Seattle)

Removal of Conditions 

File sent to CSC: 4/9/2018

NOA: 5/19/2018

18 Month Extension: 8/11/2018

Biometrics Waiver: 2/22/2019

Case approved: 4/25/2019

NOA received: 4/28/2019

GC received: 5/2/2019

Naturalization

Submitted N-400 (online): 06/26/2019

Biometrics scheduled: 06/29/2019

Biometrics appointment: 07/17/2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.