TBoneTX

I-751 January 2018 Filers, Part II

293 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, LarryH said:

Awww just logged in to check on everyone else. I'm so happy that @Pikachu Babe @Simonbln  @mrandmrsBRSand @MadMax101  and anyone else have all got theirs!!! God bless and all the best in all your endeavors!! Peace

Thank you!! It still feels surreal. But I am so happy we made it through the process even though my sanity had to suffer a lot, lol

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

5 hours ago, LarryH said:

Awww just logged in to check on everyone else. I'm so happy that @Pikachu Babe @Simonbln  @mrandmrsBRSand @MadMax101  and anyone else have all got theirs!!! God bless and all the best in all your endeavors!! Peace

Thank you my friend, Finally long journey has ended. 

Hi guys, 

I just had N-400 interview yesterday (6/13/2019) in NJ. The interview and tests went well but I was not approved on spot because my I-751 is still pending. 

At the beginning, the IO (a very kind lady) told me she could do a combo interview but she couldn't find my I-751 folder, which never happened to her before.  However she still conducted the I-751 interview. I really appreciated it.  she printed out a questionnaire and wrote down all the answers I gave to her. After that, we went to the N-400 interview.  She said she would have approved both but she did not have my I-751 information at hand.  She told me to relax and she would find out what's going on for my I-751. She asked me to wait up to 2 weeks. 

I filed I-751 1/29/2018 and N-400 1/23/2019 to Vermont. "fingerprint review was completed" for my I-751 has not changed since April 4, 2018.

Hope she can find my I-751 info and give me approvals asap. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone.

1 minute ago, Linxx said:

So I got a letter today calling us for an interview. What’s worrying me is in big, bold letters it says “this interview will be videotaped” it’s scaring the ####### out of me. 

Did you have any transfers or did you apply for N-400?

1 hour ago, Linxx said:

Nope. Just regular roc that I applied for January last year. I already did the aos interview. Didn’t expect to get interviewed again. Really anxious as the first one was awful we got grilled 

What was the last status change for your case? Did you get “case was transferred to schedule an interview” status ?

1 hour ago, Linxx said:

Just that it was received at my local office that was on May 3rd. Vermont was the original processing place. So stressed now. I won’t sleep all week :(

I’m sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I’m myself waiting for the interview. Don’t stress out so much, rehearse with your spouse, print out all possible supporting papers. I’m crossing fingers for you!

19 minutes ago, vvp said:

I’m sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I’m myself waiting for the interview. Don’t stress out so much, rehearse with your spouse, print out all possible supporting papers. I’m crossing fingers for you!

Vvp, how much notice did you get for the interview? Did you apply for n-400 or it’s I-751 only? 

19 minutes ago, ikeac said:

Vvp, how much notice did you get for the interview? Did you apply for n-400 or it’s I-751 only? 

I’m not scheduled yet. I was transferred to NBC on April 3rd. Transfer notice stated “we transferred your case so that interview can be scheduled”. So far, I’m still not scheduled. I know my case is in my local office. Maybe they will schedule, maybe not. I did not apply for n-400.

46 minutes ago, vvp said:

I’m not scheduled yet. I was transferred to NBC on April 3rd. Transfer notice stated “we transferred your case so that interview can be scheduled”. So far, I’m still not scheduled. I know my case is in my local office. Maybe they will schedule, maybe not. I did not apply for n-400.

Sounds like they are not sure they need to schedule one for you, hope you get approval soon without it! I still don’t know if they will request an interview for my I-751, responsed to a rfe about a month ago and still no news.

38 minutes ago, Linxx said:

They gave me about 11 days notice 

Wow that’s a short notice! But think on the positive side, soon you will be done with this long and stressful process! Good luck and stay positive, show the office the beauty of your relationship!

I still don’t know if they will request an interview for my I-751 but the wait is killing me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.