panda0506

Online Payment for Visa Fee

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello there!

I was just wondering if I am able to pay the visa fee through online banking via BPI app? If so, how? Is there a reference number/account number etc?

We got a ready status on CEAC website and I would like to pay already so we can schedule the interview as soon as possible. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
37 minutes ago, panda0506 said:

Hello there!

I was just wondering if I am able to pay the visa fee through online banking via BPI app? If so, how? Is there a reference number/account number etc?

We got a ready status on CEAC website and I would like to pay already so we can schedule the interview as soon as possible. 

Have you reviewed the payment instructions for Manila?  Your answer is there

Make note of your reference number below:

XXXXXXXX  (the reference number is individually generated and unique just follow the link below)

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-bpionlinepayment.asp

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
2 hours ago, payxibka said:

Have you reviewed the payment instructions for Manila?  Your answer is there

Make note of your reference number below:

XXXXXXXX  (the reference number is individually generated and unique just follow the link below)

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-bpionlinepayment.asp

I have not received Packet 3 yet if that was the payment instructions you are referring to. Thanks for this! :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, panda0506 said:

I have not received Packet 3 yet if that was the payment instructions you are referring to. Thanks for this! :)

Nope it wasn't.  You won't receive a packet 3 as all Manila information is available online

YMMV

Timeline
18 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Nope it wasn't.  You won't receive a packet 3 as all Manila information is available online

Oh, great :) Well I just paid the visa fee. I am not sure if it's me or ustraveldocs, but I am not able to click any buttons on my dashboard (visa information, fee payment, etc) I tried it on 3 different computers and it's still the same issue.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

******  Moving from K1 to Phils regional forum as question is specific to the process and app in Manila *******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, panda0506 said:

Oh, great :) Well I just paid the visa fee. I am not sure if it's me or ustraveldocs, but I am not able to click any buttons on my dashboard (visa information, fee payment, etc) I tried it on 3 different computers and it's still the same issue.

Be patient it takes a little bit before the reference number you entered is recognized by the system. Try it again now...should be ok now.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, I and G said:

Be patient it takes a little bit before the reference number you entered is recognized by the system. Try it again now...should be ok now.

I’m not so sure if it was a waiting issue, I think it is more of a website problem 😂 I still am not able to click on any buttons on the dashboard.

Edited by panda0506

Timeline
53 minutes ago, I and G said:

Ignore my last comment please, it finally works on my end but my reference number is still not recognized by the system. Will wait a few more minutes.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, panda0506 said:

Ignore my last comment please, it finally works on my end but my reference number is still not recognized by the system. Will wait a few more minutes.

It could take up to 24 hours from when you paid

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, panda0506 said:

Hello there!

Online payment  instructions    

http://ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-bpionlinepayment.asp

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/visa-payment.html

Usually takes 12-24 hrs after paying the visa fee before you can schedule the interview appt.   Weekends and Holidays don't count.

More info:

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Online payment  instructions    

http://ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-bpionlinepayment.asp

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/visa-payment.html

Usually takes 12-24 hrs after paying the visa fee before you can schedule the interview appt.   Weekends and Holidays don't count.

More info:

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

7 hours ago, payxibka said:

It could take up to 24 hours from when you paid

Lol some bad news for me, I got locked out of my account for some reason so I called the USEM here in my country. They said due to suspicious activity. I asked what was suspicious they said it was cause I made changes to my account like delivery address, passport number, name, birthday, passport issue and expiry date, etc etc. There was nothing on that account and I just added those info so I don't get how it was suspicious :( Such a bummer!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, panda0506 said:

Lol some bad news for me, I got locked out of my account for some reason so I called the USEM here in my country. They said due to suspicious activity. I asked what was suspicious they said it was cause I made changes to my account like delivery address, passport number, name, birthday, passport issue and expiry date, etc etc. There was nothing on that account and I just added those info so I don't get how it was suspicious :( Such a bummer!

Did they get it unlocked or do you have to wait?

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Did they get it unlocked or do you have to wait?

Sadly, they told me I had to wait and call back after a few days for some reason.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.