502 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 hours ago, SuperRoxy said:

Hi everyone. How long did you get approved? And did u rcvd. It by mail or they updated the site that you are approved? Thanks!

Mine was about 20days. Website still never updated I got it by mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nephie said:

Mine was about 20days. Website still never updated I got it by mail

20 days after you submitted the request?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 hours ago, SuperRoxy said:

Hi everyone. How long did you get approved? And did u rcvd. It by mail or they updated the site that you are approved? Thanks!

It appears that the consensus is that it's taking 2 to 3 weeks.  With only one exception that I have found, no one seems to be getting any type of electronic notification (email, text, online case status, etc).  Apparently we just have to wait to get something in the mail.  Good luck!

Timeline
15 hours ago, SuperRoxy said:

Our approval took 5 weeks, 6 weeks to get the notice in the mail. Neither website has been updated 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Russ&MaryAnn said:

Our approval took 5 weeks, 6 weeks to get the notice in the mail. Neither website has been updated 

May I ask what the subject of your RFE was?

Timeline
On 9/19/2019 at 1:25 AM, JAC&MEH said:

It appears that the consensus is that it's taking 2 to 3 weeks.  With only one exception that I have found, no one seems to be getting any type of electronic notification (email, text, online case status, etc).  Apparently we just have to wait to get something in the mail.  Good luck!

We found out that we are rfe by sept5 , then submitted it on the 10th . They rcvd it on sept 13. Hoping we got some good news in the mail... (Our Rfe was just a missed check box) 🙂

Timeline
On 9/19/2019 at 2:24 AM, Russ&MaryAnn said:

Oh! That’s more than a month! What was your rfe

Timeline
On 9/19/2019 at 5:54 AM, Nephie said:

Yes and I got it by mail no updates on website or app

Okay now i will stop checking the website. I’ll just get more frustrated! Haha btw. Thanks for sharing!

Timeline
7 hours ago, SuperRoxy said:

Oh! That’s more than a month! What was your rfe

I didn’t include certified court documents for a dwi I got 30 years ago 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nephie said:

Anyone with nao2 late August got a case number from NVC 

1 hour ago, Nephie said:

1 hour ago, Nephie said:

Noa2 8/27

i called today nvc received my case today 😊 but no case # yet. 

Edited by mramirez1772

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.