eandn2018

St. Lukes Exam Duration

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

My fiance was planning on doing her exam Friday, but with BPI having magnificent issues, we have yet to pay our Visa fees.  So now that shes going to waste a vacation day, were hoping maybe she can get it done before work one day next week.  What is the average time frame for the process?  An hour? 2 hours?  Half a day?  A full day? 

Thanks for the input!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, eandn2018 said:

Hi All,

My fiance was planning on doing her exam Friday, but with BPI having magnificent issues, we have yet to pay our Visa fees.  So now that shes going to waste a vacation day, were hoping maybe she can get it done before work one day next week.  What is the average time frame for the process?  An hour? 2 hours?  Half a day?  A full day? 

Thanks for the input!

4 hours or so on day 1, a couple hours on day 2.  Since it is walk in only it will also depend on how many show up on that day

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

*~*~*country-specific question moved to Philippines regional forum*~*~*

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
4 hours ago, eandn2018 said:

Hi All,

Thanks for the input!

My fiancé got there around 5:30 am and was done by 11:30 am (day 1)  Monday (April 5)

day 2 (April 7) (April 6 was a holiday) appt was at 9 am got there around 7am got out by 8:15 am (immunization  was the longest wait, there’s also a shortage for measles shot and was advised to check for availability May 11, this doesn’t affect anything for the visa, but since its paid for and included why not just get it when it’s available)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, eandn2018 said:

Hi All,

Thanks for the input!

You don't need the visa fee paid to complete the medical.   SLEC asks for a copy  of the interview confirmation IF it is available .. SLEC does want a copy of the NVC email/letter.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

Once you have paid the visa fee, it is usually 12-24 hrs before the payment is recorded with the embassy so that you can schedule the interview.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
7 hours ago, eandn2018 said:

Hi All,

Thanks for the input!

I did my first day yesterday at 1pm and was done by 5.30pm because I don't want to wake up early in the freaking morning to join a lot of people just waiting... waiting.. and ... waiting for when the clinic opens.
Came back today at 2pm (time appointed by SLEC) to get vaccination and I'm out by 4pm. Medical papers for interview on hand..
Goodluck!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Imo34 said:

I did my first day yesterday at 1pm and was done by 5.30pm because I don't want to wake up early in the freaking morning to join a lot of people just waiting... waiting.. and ... waiting for when the clinic opens.
Came back today at 2pm (time appointed by SLEC) to get vaccination and I'm out by 4pm. Medical papers for interview on hand..
Goodluck!

Excellent !     Totally agree, no benefit to "lining up" at SLEC at O' dark-thirty .. sleep it .. 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 hour ago, Imo34 said:

Goodluck!

Good Move

Your a bucking the Philippines Mentality of "Falling In Line"

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

3 hours ago, Imo34 said:

Goodluck!

Hi, did you get your MMR vaccine?

3 minutes ago, Sitti19 said:

If you don't have it but need it then you will get it. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Sitti19 said:

No. I was told to wait for their call once its available. My interview is still in a month's time so I'm hoping I get by then.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Excellent !     Totally agree, no benefit to "lining up" at SLEC at O' dark-thirty .. sleep it .. 

6 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

Good Move

Your a bucking the Philippines Mentality of "Falling In Line"

Yeah part of the reason I went there at 1pm was to test how far I'll go if I don't join the too "early birds" group. And hope this will help others plan their time well at SLEC.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Imo34 said:

No. I was told to wait for their call once its available. My interview is still in a month's time so I'm hoping I get by then.

You don't need it for the interview so you are good either way 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.