Real77

PLEASE WHAT IS THE ACCEPTABLE WAY TO PREPARE YOUR WHATS-APP CHAT?

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Please which is the best way to prepare and print my whats-app chat communication with my fiancee?

Should I export our chat to a text file and print OR I should do screen-shots of all our chat communication, paste in word file and print?

Your advice will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

This is what I did. You can access your Whatsapp account on a computer. I don't know the exact procedure off hand  but what you ultimately do to prove its your account is there will be a QR(?) code come up on your computer screen. If you scan it while using Whatsapp, it will go directly to your account where you will have access to all your text conversations like you do on your phone. What I did since I had over a year's worth of chats, I did a snapshot for each quarter of the year, you may want to do one per month. This establishes a continued conversation since everything is date-coded! Good luck!

USCIS I-129F Petition:   image.png.5e26813a0fee6f4065ce829758e29731.png      

image.png.66176722dd07631b884c6730df9ff788.pngimage.png.63696e1e1440439256be59ac086d18bb.png

Dept of State K1 Visa:   image.png.9a78db6ac742a01a01d0b157963311c8.png       image.png.8b2371c75847cbfbc45e7dc896f8ba1f.pngimage.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png
USCIS I-485 Petition:   

image.png.465aaf5ca7c51799120b0fab7f99afe5.png

image.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Favour08 said:

Hello Everyone,

Please which is the best way to prepare and print my whats-app chat communication with my fiancee?

Should I export our chat to a text file and print OR I should do screen-shots of all our chat communication, paste in word file and print?

Thank you!

I have been thinking too

37 minutes ago, Favour08 said:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you!

I have yet to submit my application but this is what I did...

I took screenshots on my phone of my whatsapp text messages, uploaded to a computer, then organized them in chronological order on a word document.  I added 6 screenshots per page for a total of 12 pages (1 page for each month).  

To ensure the date is shown on the screenshot- take a screenshot while pressing down on the message on your phone.  The date should show up on the top.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Favour08 said:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you!

I did the same thing. Screenshot some chats on my phone and put 2 pages into 1 before printing them. I just made sure the dates are shown. I have like an inch -thick of printouts just for the chats 😅

Timeline
1 hour ago, Stubmeister said:

This is what I did. You can access your Whatsapp account on a computer. I don't know the exact procedure off hand  but what you ultimately do to prove its your account is there will be a QR(?) code come up on your computer screen. If you scan it while using Whatsapp, it will go directly to your account where you will have access to all your text conversations like you do on your phone. What I did since I had over a year's worth of chats, I did a snapshot for each quarter of the year, you may want to do one per month. This establishes a continued conversation since everything is date-coded! Good luck!

I am familiar with the procedure to access whats app on my computer... Doing one screen shot for each month is kind of stress free for me because my chat history is from 2016.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, ValeCali said:

I took screenshots on my phone of my whatsapp text messages, uploaded to a computer, then organized them in chronological order on a word document.  I added 6 screenshots per page for a total of 12 pages (1 page for each month).  

To ensure the date is shown on the screenshot- take a screenshot while pressing down on the message on your phone.  The date should show up on the top.  

I did the same and it was acceptable!

I would only print like maybe 6-10 different time points because too many and they won't read it/ care. Just to show prolonged contact is the point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Favour08 said:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you!

I exported to a .pdf file (the name, date, and times automatically populate when you export) and printed a selection of various time periods. I set my printer to print 4 sheet on one page and sent with my packet. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Well, I guess what I did was sufficient. I just received my I-129F NOA2. We are on our way!

USCIS I-129F Petition:   image.png.5e26813a0fee6f4065ce829758e29731.png      

image.png.66176722dd07631b884c6730df9ff788.pngimage.png.63696e1e1440439256be59ac086d18bb.png

Dept of State K1 Visa:   image.png.9a78db6ac742a01a01d0b157963311c8.png       image.png.8b2371c75847cbfbc45e7dc896f8ba1f.pngimage.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png
USCIS I-485 Petition:   

image.png.465aaf5ca7c51799120b0fab7f99afe5.png

image.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I found this really helpful and you can take a screenshot of it to send with screenshots of your messsages

Just go to Settings---> Data and Storage Usage --->Storage Usage--->click the contact name of your fiance.

This will show how many messages you have sent

I blocked out his name and picture for privacy purposes.

0.png

• 2 years later...
Filed: Other Timeline
On 4/8/2019 at 6:48 AM, ValeCali said:

So if you putting three years of Chat 

is that 12 times 3 pages 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 4/8/2019 at 8:45 AM, KJ2 said:

I did the same and it was acceptable!

I would only print like maybe 6-10 different time points because too many and they won't read it/ care. Just to show prolonged contact is the point.

Can you assist how to do it the WhatsApp it’s confusing. If we started dating  2019. And now married.  So you mean you print 6 screenshots fell text message or the actual chat on your phone ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.