127 posts in this topic

On 7/8/2019 at 10:27 PM, HopeHopeHope said:

anyone from 2018 got their I-130 approved already ? Jan/Feb 2018 got transferred from California to other service centers , did they get approved ?? 

I filed my husband petition on December 2017, he's filed been forwarded to califonia..he's priority date supposed to be on March 2020 but we just received a letter on July 28, that he's petition was approved 

On 7/9/2019 at 6:27 AM, HopeHopeHope said:

anyone from 2018 got their I-130 approved already ? Jan/Feb 2018 got transferred from California to other service centers , did they get approved ?? 

my service center is california and PD is April2018. Got i130 approved Dec2018. NVC case completed 12July2019 and waiting for IL.

ANyone waiting for IL?

I am in f2a category

5 hours ago, UltimateForm said:

You are a perm resident and got approved less than a year? Congrats.

Yea Alhamdullilah all thanks to God as I just feel being lucky

got my IL today and interview date is 8th Sep2019

On 6/27/2019 at 6:00 PM, JrGoldMiner said:

Received a case got transferred email. My PD is Jan 2018. No idea which service center yet. Online status shows similar info. 

I think they've transferred most if not all cases from November, December, January and up to February from CSC to somewhere else from what I seen based on reports from people all over the interwebz.

Every other service center "Receipt Date for Case inquiry" is above Feb 2018. Let's see how much traction we have in the next month or two. 

Best case scenario for folks who got transferred, you get approved in a month or so and can somehow get past NVC in 2 months time before they evaluate F2A category "C" status again in September.

Best wishes and good luck! 🤞

Hi you got any update?

"Potomac"

(Estimated time range

Form type

Receipt date for a case inquiry

2.5 Months to 7 Months

Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21

January 26, 2019)

This finally appeared, but what does it even mean if your PD( for spouse ) was Jan/Feb 2018?  How do I calculate the wait time from the info above, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

PD 1st may 2018...my case was transferred on august 16th 2019 ..and got approved on sept 4th 2019 .. received a email and mail for the same from uscis .. uscis site case status also updated.. so what will be next steps..... and further process.....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/12/2019 at 4:09 PM, Khushi Kaur said:

You got letter where your case transferred my PD 22 January my case transferred 9 july but I m waiting for letter

Which center did your case got transfered to? 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 8/23/2019 at 9:55 PM, Khushi Kaur said:

Hi you got any update?

Nope. Nothing.

They may speed or slow down once the Visa Bulletin for comes out this month. Lets see what happens by end of month.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.