dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2019

1,490 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sarah Kay said:

Hey u guys is anyone still waiting for a Mumbai interview with a cc in March?

yes i am still waiting, my cc is 03/28.

Edited by M@K12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
35 minutes ago, WaitingLongDuan said:

CC March 4, got interview notification today for May 10 interview at Montreal

congrats

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello urgent please my petition approved for.my 8,years old son from Amman Jordan so there is no nvc process the case was sent to immigrant visa dept at embassy I was given a case number so as to schedule appointment I logged on after 2days to schedule appointment it was ok I reached the point where I was given a choice of one date june 20 i really thought there was something wrong  I wish I have clicked on it !

any way I went back to check everything when I reached the step to verify the case number....it says case not found I communicated with them by email they keep telling me case uploaded..last email they said wait for further guidance am waiting honestly I think they are not going to solve problem right away since I heared someone had same problem and it went for four months did any one faced such problem ?visa class ir1

IMG_20190416_215549.png

Edited by Amaltu
Dictate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Amaltu said:

Hello urgent please my petition approved for.my 8,years old son from Amman Jordan so there is no mac process the case was sent to immigrant visa dept at embassy I was given a case number so as to schedule appointment I logged on after 2days to schedule appointment it was ok I reached the point where I was given a choice of one date june 20i really thought there was something wrong any way I went back to check everything when I reached the step to verify the case number....it says case not found I communicated with them by email they keep telling me case uploaded..last email they said wait for further guidance am waiting honestly I think they are not going to solve problem right away since I heated someone had same problem and it went for four months did amy one faced such problem visa class ir1

IMG_20190416_215549.png

IR1 is immigrant visa category for a Spouse of a US citizen. You said you filed for your son so the category will be IR2 which is for unmarried children under 21 yrs old of a US citizen.

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Hi , my visa category CR2 and NVC complete and approved it March 19,2019 . Waiting for embassy interview appointment at Philippines . Curious to know the processing waiting times to get an appointment date . I found one in timeline same date got completed but no date of interview  . Hoping to have a schedule next month. Inputs ?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Amaltu said:

Yes it is ir2 could not find a topic for this visa class in forum

Try calling NVC and ask them about it. The wait could be longer than half an hour but still faster than emailing. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jordan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

IR1 is immigrant visa category for a Spouse of a US citizen. You said you filed for your son so the category will be IR2 which is for unmarried children under 21 yrs old of a US citizen.

Yes it is ir2 and everything was ok but as I said I went back before choosing the date available and on last step it says case not found ..They insist everything is ok and case uploaded I need to know if there is a solution to the problem since it is going for more than 10 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.