Gurdip bassi

Visting spouse while Waiting for spouse petition to approve.

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gurdip bassi said:

Hi there.. jus quick question regarding visit spouse abroad while waiting to pettition process.. does need any sponsership to apply for tourist to vist spouse abroad. If yes is there document requires to sponser what kind??

If you are the US Citizen, check the requirements of the country you wish to visit.  It has nothing to do with any US government agency.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

IS this the same former fiance who was denied a b2 a few months ago? 

Hard to get a B2 with a USC spouse and a pending spousal petition. 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

38 minutes ago, Gurdip bassi said:

Hi there.. jus quick question regarding visit spouse abroad while waiting to pettition process.. does need any sponsership to apply for tourist to vist spouse abroad. If yes is there document requires to sponser what kind??

There is no sponsorship for a US tourist visa.  The applicant is judged solely on their ties to their country, i.e. likelihood of returning home.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Gurdip bassi said:

Check on the country in which you are applying to visit.  Pakistan you need an invitation letter (if you are not related to a local) and of course a visa but each country has their own rules.

3 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Check on the country in which you are applying to visit.  Pakistan you need an invitation letter (if you are not related to a local) and of course a visa but each country has their own rules.

Don't need any document for India application. Millions on posts here on that.

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, WeGuyGal said:

Don't need any document for India application. Millions on posts here on that.

Hence why I said they would have to check on with the country in which they are visiting as they did not specify.   One could assume India due to previous  post but thats just an assumption... but seeing that they are Indian mentioned have visited the at least once before we could also assume they know the details for India.  

24 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Hence why I said they would have to check on with the country in which they are visiting as they did not specify.   One could assume India due to previous  post but thats just an assumption... but seeing that they are Indian mentioned have visited the at least once before we could also assume they know the details for India.  

Whoops, I thought they meant sponsorship to come to the US vs India/Pakistan.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

This is a place note for the OP to explain more.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.