marroco

what if twicw b1/b2 denied and k1 is also denied ???now ccr1

58 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, marroco said:

thanks i just had a sigh of releif this is what i want to ask from you guys and i guess if co considered it fraud he would have told me and banned me and stamped my passport he forced me to answe its been 2 year y u didnt get married asked again and again

Word of advice... if they still think you are getting married just so you can immigrate to the US, you can still be denied. It seems you have tried many attempts to get to the US. This is what is sometimes known as "visa shopping".

Just be prepared, simply getting married with your visa history may not be enough. Best to be sure you have very good evidence of a bonafide relationship.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Just now, Unlockable said:

Word of advice... if they still think you are getting married just so you can immigrate to the US, you can still be denied. It seems you have tried many attempts to get to the US. This is what is sometimes known as "visa shopping".

Just be prepared, simply getting married with your visa history may not be enough. Best to be sure you have very good evidence of a bonafide relationship.

kindly tell me how to show its a bonafide relation .....we are planning to stay together ...we know each other since 8 years ...we were class fellow in medical school......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I had a beer with a friend last night who I have known a lot longer than 8 years, you are looking for a Marriage Visa now so get married and lots of time together all the usual stuff married people do.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

14 minutes ago, marroco said:

kindly tell me how to show its a bonafide relation .....we are planning to stay together ...we know each other since 8 years ...we were class fellow in medical school......

Like @Boiler said, knowing each other for 8 years and being classmates don't mean you are in a committed relationship.

Where is your fiance now? How often do you see each other? And trips you've had together? Families know each other? Special occasions you've shared?

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

1 hour ago, Unlockable said:

Like @Boiler said, knowing each other for 8 years and being classmates don't mean you are in a committed relationship.

Where is your fiance now? How often do you see each other? And trips you've had together? Families know each other? Special occasions you've shared?

she is with me and planning to stay with me yes families know very well ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Elle29 said:

An American dream.. I can see why the CO denied your K1 application. 

6 hours ago, marroco said:

misrep ban .... so what are choices i didnt lied actually .....shukd i submitt wavier ...niw if we get marreid and applied fr cr1 then what are my chances or should i end up my american dream

Sounds like the CO made the decision based on your last sentence here. It seems you’re more after the American dream than you are with being with the love of your life.  Its pretty black and white. Not sure CR1 will help since you’ve made no mention of any evidence oresented that its bonafide but maybe worth a chance. But my gut is you are after exactly what you quoted and not for love. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

17 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Sounds like the CO made the decision based on your last sentence here. It seems you’re more after the American dream than you are with being with the love of your life.  Its pretty black and white. Not sure CR1 will help since you’ve made no mention of any evidence oresented that its bonafide but maybe worth a chance. But my gut is you are after exactly what you quoted and not for love. 

no brother i didnt said it ...we love and want to live in usa with her .......

Timeline
5 hours ago, marroco said:

we are getting married next month with proper invitation and both families its a legitimate relation aftr that we will aplly for cr1 just worried may be i also be denied cr1 ....so that why asking in this foru

If you are not sure you will be granted CR1 or knowing there is a good chance you will get denied, are you still willing to marry her? Sounds like you are in a rush to find out so to determine whether or not you go through with the wedding. Being that she lives there also, you were classmates, seems she is the love of your life. Are you going to marry her either way regardless of CR1, Moroccos economy, etc.?  In other words, could achieve the dream with her living in your country. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Timeline
6 hours ago, Elle29 said:

An American dream.. I can see why the CO denied your K1 application. 

Exactly. I also caught that. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Timeline
6 hours ago, marroco said:

should i not go for cr1 ??????and stop thinking about america

This all about coming to America!!!Dude dont waste our time with Visa shopping. We are all here to help those who are in long distance relationships working on bringing that loved one one step closer to us. You are CLEARLY wasting out time with the American Dream and asking us to help you achieve it. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

11 hours ago, marroco said:

i wanted to be with her ...we have planned every thing just wanted to know what are cahnce of cr1 ????aftrr all my situation

How about if she moves to Pakistan?  If your love is real and not just about coming to America (as it sounds, honestly), then you should focus on just being together.

11 hours ago, marroco said:

i am doxtor by profession and had cleared all exam for usa and fiance is also a doctor ......is my case is that bad ??? that i shoukd nt go for cr1

You will need to significantly improve your English written communication skills if you wish to practice medicine in the USA.

11 hours ago, Roel said:

It's not a lottery. You either qualify for immigrant Visa and have proper proofs or not. 

Although, you may have better luck with the actual visa lottery.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.