Jump to content
Holdingon88

Missing evidence help!!!

17 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My interview date is close and  im soo nervous. I was screenshoting facebook convo and we was talking on there since first year we met 2010 but i see that its only showing me messages oldest is from 2015 so 2010- n some of 2015 is missing . He been down here to see me 3 times 2015 when we got married in august and same year in october and oct last year we dont have a pile of pictures . and whatsapp  messages have  also gone missing because change of phone so what to do in a case like this some chatlogs  missing also so besides little pictures of the time he came to see me hotel confirmation of when he was here  2015-2018 convo recent chatlogs will that be good enough??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing that is important is the proof of the bonafide marriage.  Screenshots from 2010 won't "prove" anything.  Do you proof that you have lived like a married couple?


March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

The only thing that is important is the proof of the bonafide marriage.  Screenshots from 2010 won't "prove" anything.  Do you proof that you have lived like a married couple?

What would be good proof to show we lived like married couple because he is in u.s im in another country...  just the visits also have Wu reciepts some chatlogs /call logs and few pictures hopefully that is good enough...

Edited by Holdingon88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Holdingon88 said:

What would be good proof to show we lived like married couple because he is in u.s im in another country...  just the visits also have Wu reciepts some chatlogs /call logs and few pictures hopefully that is good enough...

Even with living apart, married couples can add one another as beneficiaries of insurance, retirement accounts, investments, etc.  Do you have any of that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Holdingon88 said:

No unfortunately. 

Can't make a guess about your situation based on your timeline. 

 

Since your interview is so soon you will have to live with what you have. Chatting online and getting money isn't much proof that you act like a married couple.

 

There were plenty of thing that could have been done even prior to the marriage and even after.


March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

Can't make a guess about your situation based on your timeline. 

 

Since your interview is so soon you will have to live with what you have. Chatting online and getting money isn't much proof that you act like a married couple.

 

There were plenty of thing that could have been done even prior to the marriage and even after.

Ok well i hope everything goes good with what i have 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Holdingon88 said:

Ok well i hope everything goes good with what i have 

If your interview is soon, you can take additional evidence of a bona fide marriage relationship, but there is no requirement that the CO has to look at or consider it.  They typically review the documents submitted with the petition and everything submitted at the NVC stage before the interview and make a preliminary determination based on all of that.  Then they ask questions for clarification.  We see lots of examples here on VJ of couples who are denied a visa at the interview for lack of evidence of the relationship, even when they have the evidence with them at the interview--the CO just refuses to look at it.  So the worst case scenario if that happens, is you will be given the opportunity to submit the documents after the interview for consideration.  That may add more weeks to the process but if you have the proper evidence you should eventually get approved.  Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, carmel34 said:

If your interview is soon, you can take additional evidence of a bona fide marriage relationship, but there is no requirement that the CO has to look at or consider it.  They typically review the documents submitted with the petition and everything submitted at the NVC stage before the interview and make a preliminary determination based on all of that.  Then they ask questions for clarification.  We see lots of examples here on VJ of couples who are denied a visa at the interview for lack of evidence of the relationship, even when they have the evidence with them at the interview--the CO just refuses to look at it.  So the worst case scenario if that happens, is you will be given the opportunity to submit the documents after the interview for consideration.  That may add more weeks to the process but if you have the proper evidence you should eventually get approved.  Good luck!

Ok thanks ,  im thinking about making my husband come with me to the interview do you think thats best ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Holdingon88 said:

Ok thanks ,  im thinking about making my husband come with me to the interview do you think thats best ?

He won't be allowed in to the embassy.  I won't worry about it you been married 4 years work with what you have. At interview it's usually too late for any evidence anyway so hopefully what you submitted is all they need. Relax and be calm at interview it is well.


Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.
Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

:goofy:


Come join the current Interview thread: 

 

Case-Complete-to-Interview-May-2019/

Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
NVC Filers Wiki Process

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I put together my evidence for them, they did not look at my Skype call logs, pics of vacations spent together or anything of the fluff that was added to my packet.

Sometimes we freak ourselves out by overthinking this then your interview comes up and you get your case approved...don't fret and just calm your nerves :)


IR-1/CR-1

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016
 
I-751 FILER   event.png

 

FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

He won't be allowed in to the embassy.  I won't worry about it you been married 4 years work with what you have. At interview it's usually too late for any evidence anyway so hopefully what you submitted is all they need. Relax and be calm at interview it is well.

Yes spouse can come at embassy in jamaica .ok thanks i will try and relaxed :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Amadia said:

When I put together my evidence for them, they did not look at my Skype call logs, pics of vacations spent together or anything of the fluff that was added to my packet.

Sometimes we freak ourselves out by overthinking this then your interview comes up and you get your case approved...don't fret and just calm your nerves :)

Yes well thats good to know , hopefully i have a nice CO like you and ,everything goes smooth for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Holdingon88 said:

Ok thanks ,  im thinking about making my husband come with me to the interview do you think thats best ?

Yes, I suggest that if your husband can be there it always helps for moral support, to keep you calm, and then if the CO wants to ask him a question he's there to answer.  Also read the Kingston interview reviews here on VJ--lots of great information and the questions asked of others will be likely asked of you since the staff will most likely be the same.  Good luck with your interview!  Spouses/fiances ARE allowed in the embassy for interviews in Kingston according to the VJ Jamaica forum.

55 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

He won't be allowed in to the embassy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, carmel34 said:

Yes, I suggest that if your husband can be there it always helps for moral support, to keep you calm, and then if the CO wants to ask him a question he's there to answer.  Also read the Kingston interview reviews here on VJ--lots of great information and the questions asked of others will be likely asked of you since the staff will most likely be the same.  Good luck with your interview!  Spouses/fiances ARE allowed in the embassy for interviews in Kingston according to the VJ Jamaica forum.

It sure will be good if he can come. I have been reading the kingston reviews to get a feel of how it will go ,this site and all the caring support from everyone here is  just amazing #thankful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×