CaseyBorne88

Approved!! Have a question tho...

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am soo relieved after this long Journey. Praise God for it!!! Thank you again to everyone who has helped me through this website; the information and the encouragements have all been appreciated!

In her interview they took the originals of the NBI, BC, and CENOMAR. They would not accept photo copies. The issue is...Her CFO is scheduled for the 27th. Should I reschedule or is it possible to obtain an original copy on short notice while out of town in Manila??

48 minutes ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

I am soo relieved after this long Journey. Praise God for it!!! Thank you again to everyone who has helped me through this website; the information and the encouragements have all been appreciated!

In her interview they took the originals of the NBI, BC, and CENOMAR. They would not accept photo copies. The issue is...Her CFO is scheduled for the 27th. Should I reschedule or is it possible to obtain an original copy on short notice while out of town in Manila??

I am not sure about Manila but Roxan was able to get CENOMAR, BC, and NBI all in the same day in Dipolog. But then again she got there at 3am to get in line)))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, boris64 said:

I am not sure about Manila but Roxan was able to get CENOMAR, BC, and NBI all in the same day in Dipolog. But then again she got there at 3am to get in line)))

Where did she go? A PSA service center? I was thinking we had to order them, but It would be easy if we can just got pick them up.

4 minutes ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

Where did she go? A PSA service center? I was thinking we had to order them, but It would be easy if we can just got pick them up.

Yes, PSA for BC and CENOMAR and well....NBI for the NBI))) In Dipolog they are right across the street from one another...

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

7 hours ago, boris64 said:

Dipolog?  Safe there?  I have seen mixed reviews for Americans going there. 

What is your opinon

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

Congrats!

No surprise with the embassy keeping the originals of the NBI, BC & CENOMAR 

CFO  doesn't want an NBI, but they do want copies of the PSA birth certificate and CENOMAR < you can get both of those the same day at many PSA locations.    Only reasons some bring the personal copy of the NBI is that it can be used as a  picture ID.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/cfo-orientation-seminar.html

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I went to Dipolog last year. Long tricycle ride from Lopez Jaena. Seemed fine to me. Walked about town a little bit, then took the ferry to Dumaguete.

8 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

Dipolog?  Safe there?  I have seen mixed reviews for Americans going there. 

What is your opinon

It is my favorite city in the Philippines...It is small enough to get around in easily. Has all the amenities I need...small mall, McDonalds and Jollibees))) . It has the best and most vibrant ocean front boardwalk I have seen there. I am the kind of traveller who likes to spend time with the people who live there. I don't understand why people travel to a place and spend all of their time there in a mall or a hotel or various cherry picked and overpriced tourists spots. To be honest you can keep Manila and Cebu, though I do like Mactan's new terminal.

As far as safety is concerned I have never had a problem in Dipolog.  I prefer it to the constant begging and badgering for money or services I get in Manila and to a lesser degree in Cebu. 

I told my adult sons if something happens to me in my travels that they would know I went out doing what I wanted to do😄

Edited by boris64

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, boris64 said:

It is my favorite city in the Philippines...It is small enough to get around in easily. Has all the amenities I need...small mall, McDonalds and Jollibees))) . It has the best and most vibrant ocean front boardwalk I have seen there. I am the kind of traveller who likes to spend time with the people who live there. I don't understand why people travel to a place and spend all of their time there in a mall or a hotel or various cherry picked and overpriced tourists spots. To be honest you can keep Manila and Cebu, though I do like Mactan's new terminal.

As far as safety is concerned I have never had a problem in Dipolog.  I prefer it to the constant begging and badgering for money or services I get in Manila and to a lesser degree in Cebu. 

I told my adult sons if something happens to me in my travels that they would know I went out doing what I wanted to do😄

I am up in liloan which is far enough away from cebu city and lapu lapu but yet still only an hour from the airport.   My property abuts silot bay so technically I have ocean front property.   :)

YMMV

18 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I am up in liloan which is far enough away from cebu city and lapu lapu but yet still only an hour from the airport.   My property abuts silot bay so technically I have ocean front property.   :)

I looked this up. It looks like a nice spot...The boss is awake. Time for breakfast. I am still partially on Central Time)))

Timeline
22 hours ago, CaseyBorne88 said:

Hi there, just wondering if your fiance got her passport and Visa already. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Yetzky said:

Hi there, just wondering if your fiance got her passport and Visa already. 

Its 5 to 10 days after the interview so it is impossible for yesterday's approvals to have received it already 

YMMV

Timeline
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Its 5 to 10 days after the interview so it is impossible for yesterday's approvals to have received it already 

Oh ok, that's what I've thought too. I guess they might consider rescheduling for the CFO, but I'm hoping they will receive it soon so they dont have to reschedule.

Timeline
Just now, Yetzky said:

Oh ok, that's what I've thought too. I guess they might consider rescheduling for the CFO, but I'm hoping they will receive it soon so they dont have to reschedule.

Have you tried to track your passport number on 2go website?

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.