Savanna0501

DS-160 Payment?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hello, I just got word that my fiancé’s K1 petition has reached the national visa center. I am ready to pay for his interview and the Honduran website allows an option to pay with a debit card. I’m wondering if i can use my debit card or does it have to be his debit card? Thank you! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Savanna0501 said:

Hello, I just got word that my fiancé’s K1 petition has reached the national visa center. I am ready to pay for his interview and the Honduran website allows an option to pay with a debit card. I’m wondering if i can use my debit card or does it have to be his debit card? Thank you! 

They don't care who pays the fee as long as it is paid.   The "Donald" could pay it for him

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
12 minutes ago, payxibka said:

They don't care who pays the fee as long as it is paid.   The "Donald" could pay it for him

Can i fill out his DS-160 for him as well or no? 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Savanna0501 said:

Watch out for the fee(s), I paid for my fiance and it ended up being an extra 30 due to foreign currency exchange rate and the fee for it.  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, Savanna0501 said:

Can i fill out his DS-160 for him as well or no? 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/forms/ds-160-online-nonimmigrant-visa-application/ds-160-faqs.html:

If an applicant is illiterate or unable to complete the application, the applicant must be assisted by a third party. The third party must be identified on the “Sign and Submit” page of the application. While the third party can assist the applicant in completing the application, he or she must instruct the applicant on how to endorse the application on his or her own behalf by clicking the “Sign Application” button.

If the applicant is under the age of 16 or physically incapable of completing an application, the applicant’s parents or guardian may complete and click the “Sign Application” button on his or her behalf. If the applicant has no parent or legal guardian, then the application may be completed by any person having legal custody of, or a legitimate interest in, the applicant.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.