morgan.croft

N-400 February 2019 Filers

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
9 hours ago, Patchie said:

@Given2Fly 

Have you tried using this website https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do?

With my own experience, but I can't say it's 100% accurate, I get all updates about my cases from the above website.

You have to have an account which I assume we all do since it's the old website before they migrated to the current one. You then have to add your case number and set the notification on any updates on your case either to your phone or email or both (I set the notification for both mobile phone and email).

A bit of my experience, I got updated on my phone that there was movement on my I-751. I checked the current website and I found no update there. I then checked my email and I had more details about the update I got on my phone. I then tried to access the old one which was the one I mentioned the link above and I finally found the detail update there. I got my case approved and got my 10-year green card on hand. Every details were update on that website but not the current one. Even now I filed my N-400 at the beginning of this week, there is no update on my ROC approval on the current website.

Back to the current situation, after I filed my N-400 and got my case number, I then added my case number to the above mentioned website and set the notification as usual. I now got text & email notified me that they sent me biometrics appointment letter. I then checked on the current website and again I saw nothing, just the notification that they received my case (not to mentioned that they still even now no update on my ROC approval). I guess I need couple more days for this current website to upload the information and document that they sent out to me. I went back to check for more details just in case they have the schedule date for my appointment at the above mentioned website, but they don't, just general information that they sent out the appointment letter and if I don't get it by certain date then I should contact them.

So maybe it can help you some for notification, if you are interested.

Good luck to everyone on this journey and keep each other update!

Thanks for that link! I forgot about that :) I also have a biometrics appointment scheduled now, but the letter does not show up in the docs tab yet.

Edited by Given2Fly

N-400

Feb 16 2019: applied online

Feb 23 2019: biometrics scheduled (online notification)

Mar 15 2019: biometrics done

April 23 2019: Interview has been scheduled (online notice)

May 30 2019: Interview - approved!

July 15 2019: Oath Ceremony (rescheduled date)

Done! Thanks, visajourney, you have been a great help!

1 hour ago, Sasifz said:

Biometric schedule but can’t see the letter yet 

Same for me! I wish they didn't notify us before the letter was available 😁

**Removal of conditions**

10/01/2014 Package sent to California Service Center

10/03/2014 NOA1

10/10/2014 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter, Biometrics scheduled for 10/30/14

10/22/2014 Early Biometrics Walk-in - Cleveland, OH - weird experience with the clerk there - told me I can go ahead and get my biometrics taken early, but it might be too early and it might not go through??? If it might be a problem, then why let me do it at all?

02/10/2015 New Biometrics letter received, Biometrics scheduled for 03/09/15- I guess that clerk was right??

03/09/2015 Second biometrics

..waiting..

5/15/2015 Put in a service request online - outside of processing time

5/18/2015 Approved!

5/23/2015 Card in hand

Timeline
21 minutes ago, pumpkinseed said:

Same for me! I wish they didn't notify us before the letter was available 😁

Right? These notifications are a blessing and a curse for the impatient 😂

N-400

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally filed my wife's N-400 online today, quick and easy.   We were eligible to apply last January (2018) but we had a baby in November 2014 so all our attention was/is on her.   We started this journey in January of 2013, will be so glad for the last step to be done.   I wish we could have done the previous steps online.    My local office (Philadelphia, PA) says 9-20 months, i'm praying more toward the 9.  Her Philippines passport is expired and we want to visit there next year, so we are crossing our fingers for approval, oath and then get that Blue passport by next summer.   Good luck everyone!

N-400

02/23/2019 - Filed N-400

02/23/2019 - NOA

03/18/2019 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Question 

how come there is no google sheet for this trend of feb n400 fillers ??

i don’t know how to make it but I tried 

just see if it works.enter ur info and share the sheets

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iGyq5ZCEZ6fOYJCSryivspbAo6dQUacfHJH9AuL51Wg

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Sasifz said:

Question 

how come there is no google sheet for this trend of feb n400 fillers ??

i don’t know how to make it but I tried 

just see if it works.enter ur info and share the sheets

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iGyq5ZCEZ6fOYJCSryivspbAo6dQUacfHJH9AuL51Wg

I tried to make a new one:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1li-UhkFOcaQG26I49UwIqaRoVpBGWqgKIWgitvmob3w/edit#gid=0

Can anyone try to add their info and tell me if it works?

Edited by Given2Fly

N-400

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Given2Fly said:

Can you make a completely new document with only our data in it?

I made this sheet.anyone can click on that link and add info to it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-3K4w6da6VyXu87irqcFl7tq3vLHR6FccDqGf2j6mFY

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sasifz said:

I made this sheet.anyone can click on that link and add info to it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-3K4w6da6VyXu87irqcFl7tq3vLHR6FccDqGf2j6mFY

Alright, I don't care which one we use. I can delete the one I made. We could add a formular at the end of the sheet like in the other excel table to show the percentage of approval. Also, you need to make it possible for others to edit the table. There should be an icon on the top left. There is a menu popping up then in which you can say that everybody who has the link can edit the table. Since I am working with words, can you please also correct the spelling of FILING, BIOMETRICS and DECISION? :)

Otherwise, we can still use mine. Here is the link in which you can all edit as long as you have the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_b2yteLnJD5bl1o-0Ppf2z0RSGfd8rliT9-DNinT23o/edit#gid=0 You decide.

Edited by Given2Fly

N-400

Timeline
1 minute ago, Given2Fly said:

Alright, I don't care which one we use. I can delete the one I made. We could add a formular at the end of the sheet like in the other excel table to show the percentage of approval. Also, you need to make it possible for others to edit the table. There should be an icon on the top left. There is a menu popping up then in which you can say that everybody who has the link can edit the table. Since I am working with words, can you please also correct the spelling of FILING, BIOMETRICS and DECISION? :)

Lol

i have no idea how to make this sheet 

and I was driving and make this sheets so sorry for spelling mistake 

if someone know how to make it plz do so 

let’s professional do the jobs I m not too much of computer person

i ll delete that one 

🤪

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sasifz said:

Lol

i have no idea how to make this sheet 

and I was driving and make this sheets so sorry for spelling mistake 

if someone know how to make it plz do so 

let’s professional do the jobs I m not too much of computer person

i ll delete that one 

🤪

Haha, understood. Don't drive and make excel sheets! I hope you are safe :)

Everybody else here - follow this link (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_b2yteLnJD5bl1o-0Ppf2z0RSGfd8rliT9-DNinT23o/edit?usp=sharing) and add your data if you want. Everybody with the link should be able to do that.

Do not use the first link I posted above, I cannot edit that comment anymore. This link here is the one to use.

N-400

Timeline
1 minute ago, Given2Fly said:

Haha, understood. Don't drive and make excel sheets! I hope you are safe :)

Everybody else here - follow this link (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_b2yteLnJD5bl1o-0Ppf2z0RSGfd8rliT9-DNinT23o/edit?usp=sharing) and add your data if you want. Everybody with the link should be able to do that.

Do not use the first link I posted above, I cannot edit that comment anymore. This link here is the one to use.

Thanks 

it works now 

😇

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sasifz said:

Thanks 

it works now 

😇

It does! Thanks for the idea :)

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.