dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

348 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, O&O said:

congratulations wow..very short notice..wish u all the best on your interview..

Thank you my love. I wish you the same !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My husband and I are just about to submit all documents to NVC. We have one last question. As my husband has not filed taxes 2018 yet, he wrote a statement to explain the reason. Shall we upload it as an additional document or upload it first in the required field for most recent return/transcript and as additional document too? For now, we uploaded transcript 2017 as the most recent transcript and statement for not filing tax 2018 as additional one. Thank you for you help in advance! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Diachka said:

My husband and I are just about to submit all documents to NVC. We have one last question. As my husband has not filed taxes 2018 yet, he wrote a statement to explain the reason. Shall we upload it as an additional document or upload it first in the required field for most recent return/transcript and as additional document too? For now, we uploaded transcript 2017 as the most recent transcript and statement for not filing tax 2018 as additional one. Thank you for you help in advance! 

His most recent is 2016 & 2017 majority havent filed 2018 yet.  When you are going on your interview, you can bring the 2018 tax transcript just incase they ask at that time.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Possible18 said:

His most recent is 2016 & 2017 majority havent filed 2018 yet.  When you are going on your interview, you can bring the 2018 tax transcript just incase they ask at that time.

I won't be able to bring his transcript 2018 to the interview since my husband will file his taxes in summer/fall due to the fact that part of his income is dividends from a business. So, he always files taxes after April 15. That's why my husband decided to submit a statement explaining it. But we uploaded W2 forms for 2018 to show that last year his income was enough with his earned wages. 

2 hours ago, DamilolaA said:

Has anyone with CC in February recieved interview appointments? 

Not yet. CC of 1st Feb (CR1, Mumbai). I think we will get scheduled for April. Seems too late for them to schedule us in for March given it's almost end of Feb. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rohit07 said:

Not yet. CC of 1st Feb (CR1, Mumbai). I think we will get scheduled for April. Seems too late for them to schedule us in for March given it's almost end of Feb. 

yes but how does it take almost 3 weeks and no interview notice yet for you? Is there a way to check how long Mumbai embassy is taking? Like is there a visa bulletin for CR1/IR1 cases? Are they going per the priority date?

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Diachka said:

I won't be able to bring his transcript 2018 to the interview since my husband will file his taxes in summer/fall due to the fact that part of his income is dividends from a business. So, he always files taxes after April 15. That's why my husband decided to submit a statement explaining it. But we uploaded W2 forms for 2018 to show that last year his income was enough with his earned wages. 

Ok...But whatever you do make sure he uploads the 2016 also, because they are asking for 2 most recent.  I’m telling you this because I uploaded 2016 and 2017 and it was accepted.  I just filed my 2018, but it wont be ready by the time my husband go for an interview.  Don’t start giving them things that they are not asking for.  Your interview date might even be before your husband files his taxes, since he does them after April 15th.  Just tell him to upload 2016 and 2017 and NO letter explaining anything.  If they need 2018 they will ask for 2018, then he can send the letter.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Ok...But whatever you do make sure he uploads the 2016 also, because they are asking for 2 most recent.  I’m telling you this because I uploaded 2016 and 2017 and it was accepted.  I just filed my 2018, but it wont be ready by the time my husband go for an interview.  Don’t start giving them things that they are not asking for.  Your interview date might even be before your husband files his taxes, since he does them after April 15th.  Just tell him to upload 2016 and 2017 and NO letter explaining anything.  If they need 2018 they will ask for 2018, then he can send the letter.

Yes, we submitted tax transcripts 2015-2017. And we havr already submitted the explanation for not filing and W2 forms for 2018. I hope they won't reject just because we gave them extra documents 🙏

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Diachka said:

Yes, we submitted tax transcripts 2015-2017. And we havr already submitted the explanation for not filing and W2 forms for 2018. I hope they won't reject just because we gave them extra documents 🙏

I dont think they will reject for extra 😀. You guys should be fine.  Good Luck🙏🏾

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, JEET_S said:

yes but how does it take almost 3 weeks and no interview notice yet for you? Is there a way to check how long Mumbai embassy is taking? Like is there a visa bulletin for CR1/IR1 cases? Are they going per the priority date?

It took a good bunch of us 4 months to get the interview date after CC some others 2 months when generally it has taken under a month for Mumbai. So keep your fingers crossed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, willcrack said:

It took a good bunch of us 4 months to get the interview date after CC some others 2 months when generally it has taken under a month for Mumbai. So keep your fingers crossed!

That was because at that time Mumbai embassy was transitioning to the electronic processing system I think. Yup fingers crossed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.