dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

348 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nikitc said:

Okay. I did my medicals at q-life and it took 2 weeks to come out but I did them during the Christmas/New year's holiday so that could have been a factor. 

Remember to take any vaccination records you have - that ended up saving me some money.

I'm sure it's all gonna work out. Good luck!

Thanks .. hubby will get it done at Children's practice..i think the medical can be picked up in a week..

Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife received her SS card on February 15th.

Still no Permanent Resident Card. Once it arrives, I will update here again.

That way, you all can get a rough timeline of these documents after you arrive.

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, rana300 said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife received her SS card on February 15th.

Still no Permanent Resident Card. Once it arrives, I will update here again.

That way, you all can get a rough timeline of these documents after you arrive.

Congrats on everything. Could you please tell me, should we use the email body as interview letter or we will receive a separate interview letter? I am not clear about the interview letter, we received email for the interview date. Thank you. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
56 minutes ago, RC86 said:

Congrats on everything. Could you please tell me, should we use the email body as interview letter or we will receive a separate interview letter? I am not clear about the interview letter, we received email for the interview date. Thank you. 

NVC will send you the Interview letter but the email you received from NVC is also valid. You can print out the email body and take it at the time of interview. if you look at the email, it has all beneficiary information in it including their new Alien# (GC number). 

2 minutes ago, shivam23 said:

NVC will send you the Interview letter but the email you received from NVC is also valid. You can print out the email body and take it at the time of interview. if you look at the email, it has all beneficiary information in it including their new Alien# (GC number). 

Thank you very much, appreciate it. Do you or anybody else knows by chance, if I can accompany my wife at Mumbai consulate during her interview? I am a U.S. citizen. As per Mumbai consulate interview guide, it says I can, but some people here said they were not able to go inside. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, RC86 said:

Thank you very much, appreciate it. Do you or anybody else knows by chance, if I can accompany my wife at Mumbai consulate during her interview? I am a U.S. citizen. As per Mumbai consulate interview guide, it says I can, but some people here said they were not able to go inside. 

I have no clue about this. I read it on  Mumbai consulate guide but they only allow if the applicant is Minor or Senior citizen with special needs. You can call Mumbai consulate helpline number and make sure with them. I also wanted to know if a U.S. citizen can accompany an applicant during the interview. Let me know if you find out

2 hours ago, shivam23 said:

I have no clue about this. I read it on  Mumbai consulate guide but they only allow if the applicant is Minor or Senior citizen with special needs. You can call Mumbai consulate helpline number and make sure with them. I also wanted to know if a U.S. citizen can accompany an applicant during the interview. Let me know if you find out

Hey bro, I just called U.S. consulate Mumbai and I asked if I can accompany my wife at her interview, they said that I can go inside as a U.S. citizen petitioner. The number is 1-703-520-2239, select immigrant visa then interview information then an agent, if you like to call and ask anything. Good luck with everything. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/18/2019 at 1:36 PM, O&O said:

Thanks .. hubby will get it done at Children's practice..i think the medical can be picked up in a week..

How much does it cost at childrens practice?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

How much does it cost at childrens practice?

Do not know yet...tomorrow I can give u feed back on the price...

10 minutes ago, JEET_S said:

Any updates of anybody who got cc in feb receiving interview dates from Mumbai embassy lately? Thanks.

Not yet. We got our CC on 1st Feb. I reckon we might get scheduled for April 😕

Timeline
14 hours ago, RC86 said:

Hey bro, I just called U.S. consulate Mumbai and I asked if I can accompany my wife at her interview, they said that I can go inside as a U.S. citizen petitioner. The number is 1-703-520-2239, select immigrant visa then interview information then an agent, if you like to call and ask anything. Good luck with everything. 

Thanks, I call them and see if I can accompany my Parents. All the best to you as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.