Jump to content

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, 

I have a question regarding a letter - NVC Checklist, we just received after sending the NVC Packet. 

It's requesting the Court records.

My husband came to the US from Mexico when he was 16, after much research I concluded that he did not need a police letter from Mexico (correct?)

We only obtained the police clearance letter from Oklahoma City.  He's only lived in this city since moving here, and has not had any problems other than a ticket for speeding.  

All this to ask, does NVC need court records for the speeding ticket? 

If he has no other Records, what do I need to send?

Appreciate any help I can get!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, OKCgonzalez said:

Hi everyone, 

I have a question regarding a letter - NVC Checklist, we just received after sending the NVC Packet. 

It's requesting the Court records.

My husband came to the US from Mexico when he was 16, after much research I concluded that he did not need a police letter from Mexico (correct?)

We only obtained the police clearance letter from Oklahoma City.  He's only lived in this city since moving here, and has not had any problems other than a ticket for speeding.  

All this to ask, does NVC need court records for the speeding ticket? 

If he has no other Records, what do I need to send?

Appreciate any help I can get!

A traffic ticket for speeding, improper turning, or some similar offense, usually won't show upon your permanent record. If you ignore the ticket, however, it can result in the issuance of an arrest warrant -- and that may show up in a background check because it's escalated to a higher level.

 

But I don't thinks NVC may ask that ticket issue on processing your case to be approved if only he did not ignored the ticket to pay .

Edited by Moses Bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

A traffic ticket for speeding, improper turning, or some similar offense, usually won't show upon your permanent record. If you ignore the ticket, however, it can result in the issuance of an arrest warrant -- and that may show up in a background check because it's escalated to a higher level.

 

But I don't thinks NVC may ask that ticket issue on processing your case to be approved if only he did not ignored the ticket to pay .

Thanks, He did pay in a timely manner. And no other issues are on his record.

Do you know in this case what I need to send to NVC?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OKCgonzalez said:

Thanks, He did pay in a timely manner. And no other issues are on his record.

Do you know in this case what I need to send to NVC?

 

The NVC will inform you all the documents to submit for your case to be approved don't worry about that , everything will be fine by God grace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

The NVC will inform you all the documents to submit for your case to be approved don't worry about that , everything will be fine by God grace 

How will they inform me?  They already sent me a letter stating I need to send documentation of  "7-court records" . (Which i previously stated, he does not have.)

What I'm asking IS what do I need to send to NVC?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×