16 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

sooo here we are again waiting yet again lol

received approval 10/24/18, got case number 12/17/18, submitted documents and paid fees 12/21/18. 

NVC received everything 1/10/19, they emailed me stating I need to submit my 2017 tax and make sure it is with every page I guess soething was missing also I added my father as a household member to combine income so they needed me to submit 2017 w2 also and so I did they also need tax transcript but it seems IRS website has been down for sometime now and that's the only thing missing at this point. when I submitted my dads 2017 w2 I added a comment and wrote about the transcript and stated IRS website down etc. anyone have a similar issue where something was missing? or did anyone have something missing but they still scheudked interview? also how long after do they schedule interview? need some positive vibes please!!!!!!!!!  🙏

I submitted documents on December 21st, received email asking for 2017 tax transcripts, IRS closed 🙄 I sent a email explaining the situation on January 4th. They asked to submit tax returns and w2 again so I did on January 7th waiting on response again 😣. You should sent NVC an email or your case will not be reviewed without a document missing 

Timeline
On 1/13/2019 at 10:39 PM, G502 said:

I submitted documents on December 21st, received email asking for 2017 tax transcripts, IRS closed 🙄 I sent a email explaining the situation on January 4th. They asked to submit tax returns and w2 again so I did on January 7th waiting on response again 😣. You should sent NVC an email or your case will not be reviewed without a document missing 

I finally submitted w2 again and a transcript Monday morning,  When I called after yesterday they told me it would take 1-3 weeks for them to review so fingers crossed it all goes well!!!! The wait is killing me 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, G502 said:

Finger crossed for both of us.

8 minutes ago, G502 said:

Finger crossed for both of us.

It’s so stressful lol just want this to be over with!!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, G502 said:

Me too 😭 lets keep in touch and see how long we get our cases closed

Yes let’s do maybe it’ll help us both stay sane lol! I know someone who didn’t file too long before me and they have their interview end of this month I’m just hoping we’re next! 

On 1/15/2019 at 7:26 PM, F&S2018 said:

Yes let’s do maybe it’ll help us both stay sane lol! I know someone who didn’t file too long before me and they have their interview end of this month I’m just hoping we’re next! 

NVC accepted all documents today but haven’t received the “documentarly qualified” email 🤔

Timeline
On 1/18/2019 at 12:03 PM, G502 said:

NVC accepted all documents today but haven’t received the “documentarly qualified” email 🤔

Hmmm what exactly does that mean? I am just waiting soooo patiently for them to review my tax transcript and w2 for 2017 that I had to resubmit due to some pages that were missed, I called them Friday and was told they receive everything on Jan 13 and it can take up to 3 weeks so either end of Jan or first week of February I should hear back. It just sucks because it’s like an additional wait 😩

2 hours ago, F&S2018 said:

Hmmm what exactly does that mean? I am just waiting soooo patiently for them to review my tax transcript and w2 for 2017 that I had to resubmit due to some pages that were missed, I called them Friday and was told they receive everything on Jan 13 and it can take up to 3 weeks so either end of Jan or first week of February I should hear back. It just sucks because it’s like an additional wait 😩

Mine took 12 days, re-submitted on the 7th. I’m sure you will have answer very soon. I been told that I have to wait for email 4 days later,  all documents been accepted plus I found this. 

7FE40583-95A9-444F-98EF-CE72DAC53C0C.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, G502 said:

Mine took 12 days, re-submitted on the 7th. I’m sure you will have answer very soon. I been told that I have to wait for email 4 days later,  all documents been accepted plus I found this. 

7FE40583-95A9-444F-98EF-CE72DAC53C0C.png

It took 12 days to hear back after you resubmitted? Well looking at the screenshot u attached it seems ur interview date should be very soon then which is awesome!! I guess it depends on the embassy also 

27 minutes ago, F&S2018 said:

It took 12 days to hear back after you resubmitted? Well looking at the screenshot u attached it seems ur interview date should be very soon then which is awesome!! I guess it depends on the embassy also 

Yes 12 days, received email telling me to check my case. They did not put message but all documents were accepted. If you submitted on 13th I bet you will have answer by Friday or sooner fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Timeline
2 minutes ago, G502 said:

Yes 12 days, received email telling me to check my case. They did not put message but all documents were accepted. If you submitted on 13th I bet you will have answer by Friday or sooner fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Oh awesome! I’m hoping this upcoming week I do get some good news as to everything being accepted, my spouses things were accepted with a green check and I was like oh great so just all me now lol. If u don’t mind me asking which embassy are u waiting for? And is this a cr1 for u also? 

7 minutes ago, F&S2018 said:

Oh awesome! I’m hoping this upcoming week I do get some good news as to everything being accepted, my spouses things were accepted with a green check and I was like oh great so just all me now lol. If u don’t mind me asking which embassy are u waiting for? And is this a cr1 for u also? 

Ir1 applying inside USA with a approved 601a waiver. Guatemala. Is your spouse outside USA?

Timeline
1 minute ago, G502 said:

Ir1 applying inside USA with a approved 601a waiver. Guatemala. Is your spouse outside USA?

Spouse is not with me, I am in the USA though 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.